Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! This!!!!!

Reactions: 2
They are drug dealer bags

Reactions: 8
I dont think that account is new as he’s pregnant girl has that account on her friends list I see it the other day

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
BRB just going to register Amish_FX_King so he can't have it when he deactivates his latest scam account.

Reactions: 39
Does Becky not realise that Bradley has like and commented on his exes pictures. He was even following her two days ago, this comment is fresh past 24hrs, does Becky not see!!! This is all so shameful
He has a type doesnt he?

he disappeared for me but is back again now, hes loving the attention his bum hole must be feeling all sorts of fuzzy feelings rn

Reactions: 15
I'm sure someone said he still lives at home with his ma

Fucking wet lettuce

Reactions: 14
He’s still there, I can see his account but can’t find this post that everyone is commenting on??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.