Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like many others have jumped over from the Sallie axl thread! Bit crazy this one ain't she 😳 funny now a few from here are going over to vals place, I also seen slab back being mentioned 🤣🤣 haven't been over to that one in a while, she still waiting on the perfect proposal? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I like many others have jumped over from the Sallie axl thread! Bit crazy this one ain't she 😳 funny now a few from here are going over to vals place, I also seen slab back being mentioned 🤣🤣 haven't been over to that one in a while, she still waiting on the perfect proposal? 😭
She’s still editing her pics, still making a balls up of her reels,still spouting about ‘her trolls’. Little legs is never gonna propose!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This guy is absolute trash!!! My friend stupidly dated him before he got his ex pregnant and what a mistake that was!!! This was as he was just getting into trading and it’s all not legit! The vile stuff he used to say to her was beyond disgusting always gaslighting her and putting her down on his fbook! He’s a complete Tipton tit ppl that live there that know him know what he’s like he’s just an embarrassment 😂 him and his mates are!! It seems these pair are both suited and his ex has had a very lucky escape!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah I was confused by that too 😂 was she in Istanbul when she had the bodyguard? Maybe she was travelling alone and the area is known for attacks on women or something, that’s literally the only thing I can think of
Probably because of her tattoos. I can imagine they would be frowned upon in a Muslim country

Reactions: 3
She’s gone live:
She could travel alone with Rory now she’s done it once
She’s not vaccinated and not getting it
Didn’t want to pay £10k for teeth in the UK, it’s less than half the price in Turkey
The staff have been looking after her kid all day???
Her baby’s got a tan line from her nappy 😫

04E0C537-1791-4C66-BDEF-9ED62FA34A83.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It really turns my stomach that she’s handing her child to strangers to look after so she can fulfil her own needs. That’s not right. That goes against all my parent instincts. It makes me feel really deep anger that she’s doing inappropriate stuff with a stranger while her child is in the room, or very nearby, she’s not a newborn. That is abuse in my eyes. A child should not be in the vicinity of adult sexual behaviour. Children are aware really early on of things around them and it has such a huge adverse affect.

Reactions: 48
Bloody hell that's mental. I just looked on his profile and by looks of it he has another kid with someone who he went out with before he went to prison 😳 tbf I also seen the daughters dads profile and they all seem a little to be desired. She seemed to be quite relatable after she had her daughter but wow yes if you've only just met him and have your daughter in the same room how confusing for her.

When I seen she was going to dubai I won't lie I did think it may have been a client 😅
How so? I don't think it will be confusing for the daughter she's a baby. I think the point the ex is making he could be a p*********ile.

Reactions: 4
I have been to Istanbul quite a few times it’s such a beautiful place and the people are so lovely but there is no chance I would leave my child with ANYONE!! How she can be so trusting is beyond me!!! Call me an overprotective mom but at least I know my child is safe 💕💕

Reactions: 15
Probably because of her tattoos. I can imagine they would be frowned upon in a Muslim country
Tattoos are not a problem here In Turkey 🙄

I have been to Istanbul quite a few times it’s such a beautiful place and the people are so lovely but there is no chance I would leave my child with ANYONE!! How she can be so trusting is beyond me!!! Call me an overprotective mom but at least I know my child is safe 💕💕
She’s not in istanbul she’s in antalya, a huge distant difference 🤣 turkish people are lovely with children, many times I have had help when in hospital etc (I live there and married to a turk)

Reactions: 11
She went off at Onpausex who commented she was a slag on Brad's post, saying she shagged a guy on a train after 3 stops - Becky laughed and said it was actually 4 stops. Who on here is onpause? 😂

Someone else asked how she's lost so much weight and apart from diet and exercise, she's been getting rammed by him "only when Rory sleeps" 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So he’s racist as well then

and of course you have mate 🤣🤣👍🏼
Fkn hell 26! I know the Amish lead hard lives buts that's taking the piss!

Tattoos are not a problem here In Turkey 🙄

She’s not in istanbul she’s in antalya, a huge distant difference 🤣 turkish people are lovely with children, many times I have had help when in hospital etc (I live there and married to a turk)
Okay

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amish Roy cropper 😂😂

Marcus Mitchell.
Horrible boy who blames being rude on autism.
Fakes suicide. Pisses himself from being drunk on his story’s. Stalks men who have died and claims to have had sex with them.
Could go on all night lol.
You will recognise him from insta, he makes a career of stealing memes. Enjoy!!
I've just realised who he is !!!! Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi guys I watching her and I feel scary for her baby!!!is not funny anymore !!!!what she bleeping doing drinking where is baby?I really hoped that when she came back in uk be involved social care workers check her or she can look after baby!!!!now really need to pray for her daughter because Becky is big mess
Gave a look at the Sophie May Dickson thread. SS arent even involved there so I doubt they will bother their arses with Becky!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.