Becky Holt #7 Becky, yas, Jessica & Vicky, all lined up for Brad & a quicky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's put the pics back up of Yas and Becky too, the little bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can’t say I’ve spent much time if Sheffield but surely they have other restaurants?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How come the Becky picture at piccolinos is back- I thought It had been removed? And the Yas ones?

Reactions: 3
This is a narc thing, it's part of the humiliation.
My ex was a really bad narc, he would work all over the world as an engineer for this thermal fluid company and wherever he was he would shag girls (of any description, no type)... before I found out about all of this he took me to Dublin, he's been there a week already and he met me in the hotel rexpetion the old man behind the desk said "You were with a brunette yesterday" and laughed, we weren't holding hands and he kissed me as if I was his relation
I think the old dude thought he was being funny and didn't realise I was actually this guys long term girlfriend. That was the summer, in the autumn, after we split I rang the hotel and asked who the old man was and when he worked there and they told me his name was Duke, I'll never forget that name... anyway I rang back later that evening and asked him directly if he remembered my partner and myself and he said in a lovely Irish accent "A belle like you deserves better", I was amazed he remembered and gobsmacked that my ex was so brazen, still now to this day wonder how many women he would have bought to that hotel in the first week I wasn't there. My ex didn't stop going on about the joke the old man made but at the time I was so oblivious, I thought he was "the one" 🤣🤣🤣.

He never, ever went back to the Red Cow hotel ever again and specifically asked his work to not send him there, if Brad wasn't so public he would be risking the staff making comments like that, they don't want his custom anyway 🤣

Reactions: 19
How can any woman actually think he’s a good man .. can’t she see oh yes he’s a changed boy she’s as thick as he is.. makes me feel sick the thought of sharing a man these girls jump in jump out of that bed and feel no way

Reactions: 9
They were just archived
But he's put them back on... how weird.

Call me jealous but I'd be mortified if my boyfriend still had pictures of his ex (or exes in this case) all over his profile, you just wouldn't.
And I'd be livid if I thought I was being taken to the same place as the rest of them.

Got to say though... both Becky and Jessica look stunning tonight...

Reactions: 27
But he's put them back on... how weird.

Call me jealous but I'd be mortified if my boyfriend still had pictures of his ex (or exes in this case) all over his profile, you just wouldn't.
And I'd be livid if I thought I was being taken to the same place as the rest of them.

Jess needs to know she has competition, it's just a narc tactic but it does indicate hes getting bored already.

Reactions: 9
Are Becky and her brother twins?

I don’t know about stunning but I don’t think that Jess is that bad, yeh she’s got a bit of a big chin and not conventionally pretty but she looks good, nice figure. Better than YAZ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah sorry this Jess bird is just desperate to be giving Gollum the time of day 😷 no amount of fine wine and lobster could entice me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a narc thing, it's part of the humiliation.
My ex was a really bad narc, he would work all over the world as an engineer for this thermal fluid company and wherever he was he would shag girls (of any description, no type)... before I found out about all of this he took me to Dublin, he's been there a week already and he met me in the hotel rexpetion the old man behind the desk said "You were with a brunette yesterday" and laughed, we weren't holding hands and he kissed me as if I was his relation
I think the old dude thought he was being funny and didn't realise I was actually this guys long term girlfriend. That was the summer, in the autumn, after we split I rang the hotel and asked who the old man was and when he worked there and they told me his name was Duke, I'll never forget that name... anyway I rang back later that evening and asked him directly if he remembered my partner and myself and he said in a lovely Irish accent "A belle like you deserves better", I was amazed he remembered and gobsmacked that my ex was so brazen, still now to this day wonder how many women he would have bought to that hotel in the first week I wasn't there. My ex didn't stop going on about the joke the old man made but at the time I was so oblivious, I thought he was "the one" 🤣🤣🤣.

He never, ever went back to the Red Cow hotel ever again and specifically asked his work to not send him there, if Brad wasn't so public he would be risking the staff making comments like that, they don't want his custom anyway 🤣
The red cow! Of course, this is where all the narcs go lol! So glad you’re rid of him x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.