Becky Holt #7 Becky, yas, Jessica & Vicky, all lined up for Brad & a quicky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing lots of logos is a very 'new money' thing.
Its usually working class people feeling the need to prove they can afford things. As well as people who are only cash rich. Ie they have to spend ill gotten gains because investing their income isnt an option.

You don't see people in high society flashing their wealth so much because they've got nothing to prove.
Can you imagine Kate Middleton wearing will's stoney jumper with fake lashes and lip filler?

Trash with cash, 😂

OMG you've taken the words out of my mouth!!! I whole heartedly agree. If properly wealthy people wear designer, it won't have the logo plastered all over it 🤣

Reactions: 15
Do we know what those tattoos are on his temples? They look like windscreen wipers?
When I first saw those tattoos on his head I thought it was a bit of hair the barber had left, like some weird shape up design....a bit of bald patch and then the rest of his hair. It's only when I looked closer did I realise they were tattoos, what a twit he looks with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope he’s washed that scarf he don’t take it off 🤦🏻‍♀️Dirty boy been every where that scarf bit like his dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard him attempting to talk the other day and his teef and tongue are too big for his gob, he's a right slack jawed bog eyed yokel isn't he 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.