Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Just when we thought this thread had ran it’s course, Bradley shoots himself for attention in his infant size 4s

• Haha
Reactions: 73

vacvac

Jess whining about not being with her 🍆head “boyfriend” In a hospital ward because of Covid and she thinks that is unfair…
NO love Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab A boy of 13 dying in hospital on his own because of Covid is unfair, all the elderly and vulnerable people that have been unnecessarily infected and killed and consequently died alone is unfair! The nurses and doctors, healthcare assistance cleaners porters stretched beyond belief is unfair, whilst other wards and treatments being stopped and shut because of covid is unfair! The disproportionate amount of BAME health workers and public sector workers Who have died because of Covid is unfair!
Get a grip Jess!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
On the first day of Christmas, Amish gave to me,
A bullshit story about a broken knee 🎶

Feel free to continue the Christmas classic 🤣 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Its_Me

VIP Member
He has already deleted loads of stories from his hospital trolley 🥴
I screen recorded the whole thing of him talking saying he got shot when I see it. I’ll post it later for those who’s still sleeping, I’m so embarrassed for him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Bradley Weekes #1 The gangsters in Sheffield nearly left him for dead, but don’t worry Amish, you’ll now get your own thread. 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

J2607

VIP Member
Becky ‘Mother Theresa’ Holt now wants to buy a scarf for a man in her village that she’s assumed is ‘on the spectrum’ and ‘smells like a badgers’ set’.

Lovely Becky, just the right person to be working with disabled adults. 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
To be fair to Arrrmish, he doesn't say he was shot in the vid, just they tried to shoot him.

I really don't like any kind of violence whatsoever but he really must have pissed off the wrong people this time.

I'm just shook that he's not wearing that scarf or his manbag! Maybe the hospital have sent the scarf off to the incinerator 🤞🏻🤞🏻

There's an unmute button at the bottom of the video screen x
The surgery he was talking about was probably to remove his man bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Wow read what iv just put s for Sam iv fuck all to lose or gain I don’t hide behind no fake shit you should try it . I’m here like the rest of you fuck all else to do than read what all these stupid insta dick heads . Wow just goes to show how wrong you are and what you make up . Il send you my fuckin Instagram and fb you’ll see I’m real and iv gotta better things to do wot my life than message these idiots telling them what you lot put on here 🙄
What the fuck jahahhahaha I’m S as well you dope. No one is saying it’s you were saying she begins with S!!!! I know who it will be. Think you’ve got e wrong end of the stick Go and have a coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 55

gossip29

VIP Member
Made me feel sick him filming that poor woman yesterday minding her own business talking shit about her appearance. Karma is a terrible thing Bradley 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Noni86

She looks like she's had a rough paper round thats for sure.
And that's with filler and a filter 🤣

Honestly all I typed was her name and "model UK"... this came up from 2014.

Nothing wrong with it but I did think it was interesting and a massive coincidence that it would be there. Strange world for coincidences.
Screenshot_20211119-231337_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Noseynoser

He’s threatening you on his insta stories now, reckons he’s ‘tracked you down’ and is going to ‘pay you a visit’, what a thug.
Every man and there dog has said that on here thinking they can track you 🤣🤣🤣 let us know when ya 5 mins away hun il put kettle on

• Haha
Reactions: 51

onithuns

I think Sallie Axl did it in the Xmas market hut with a Jaffa cake shot disguised as a kitchen knife. Colonel Mustard wouldn’t help her out he was on a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49