Becky Holt #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've attached screenshots of our conversation on here that Vick has been happy for me to post, I don't need to prove anything further. I have my opinion of her after speaking with her, you all have yours.
Not asking you to prove anything girl, just genuinely interested how it’s moved from here .. over to Insta. ☕☕☕

Reactions: 29
Oh Yas 🙄 “a nice guy, made a few mistakes”.. you said he destroyed your life and was disgusting, the other day 😂

How are these people so lust blind 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s like a game of chess.. come on Beggy, your move, slay the Yasminator 💪🏼
I love she used the phrase “that’s what he does”
Seems a tad familiar 🤔
And also can we all agree his unapologetically imadickheadddd vibe is wearing thin “Yeah he just knocked some children down with his car whilst drink driving- that’s what he does”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Yas 🙄 “a nice guy, made a few mistakes”.. you said he destroyed your life and was disgusting, the other day 😂

Our life is public. I’ve cried. Move over Kim kardashian. Calm down yaz ffs hahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 77

So she knows he’s publicly embarrasses girls to 9K followers and thinks that’s fine ? get a grip yas ye beyond desperate bets on how long til he’s in bed with someone else

Reactions: 24
🥴 Its not a "public life" anymore seeing as she's hiding her stories now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Our life is public” 🤣
Soz Bey & Jay 🙄 or should thats be easy lay and mr stray

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Does the silly cow not realise that he is pretending to be a nice guy privately so he can worm his way back into her good books then mug her off on IG. Is she that bleeping dumb?!

Reactions: 24
Our life is public. I’ve cried. Move over Kim kardashian. Calm down yaz ffs hahahhahaha
Gollum will be telling Yas when he’s dumped her that she’s ‘famous’ off the back of him and Beggy like he did to Vic 😂

Girl, a small group of people chatting and having a laugh about your cringe antics isn’t fame sweetheart.

Surprised Gollum hasn’t got himself and Yasminator on OnlyFans yet, she could be the new Jeanie Silver.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He films me nude which yeah I know he shouldn’t do but it’s ok because…..he’s a nice guy underneath 🥴🥴 ok hun 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47

FML, she thinks highly of herself doesn’t she?!🤦🏻‍♀️
She whored herself out to gatecrash Bumhole’s thread and now claiming she’s living her life in ‘public’ 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oi, Brad and Yaz Gnomeo and Juliet, get back in your rancid 📦 (or someone else’s seeing as you like to share). If you’re both going to be promiscuous tramps, at least earn money for it. Until then, know your place, you’re on this thread by association only 🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He films me nude which yeah I know he shouldn’t do but it’s ok because…..he’s a nice guy underneath 🥴🥴 ok hun 🥴🥴

Exactly this, the same way Becky excused his behaviour the other day, what was it he was in a 'mood' or something and he called Becky old.
They just have excuses for the way he acts and forgive him, he genuinely isn't a nice man!!

Reactions: 18
Wtaf is wrong with these girls acting like she did not no I have the screen shot of her looking at him as he was filming what a liar tits out standing there no shame ... who are these two no one cares about you me for one pitty you .. your a no one ffs and take your 3 ft boy with you give him a backie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly this, the same way Becky excused his behaviour the other day, what was it he was in a 'mood' or something and he called Becky old.
They just have excuses for the way he acts and forgive him, he genuinely isn't a nice man!!
Reminds me of sometimes hearing parents making excuses for their small children....
Yes, tbh I can't understand why a 35 year old woman does this? It reminds me of when a parent excuses their small child for their poor behaviour....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I deleted the screen shots of her standing there by the way tits out wow they all have some front dirty girls They put there life’s out here when there drunk buzzing they give it then want to be rude and blame us for gossiping... get a life your selfs sharing dick is not part of my reality

Reactions: 5
THread suggestion

Becky beat an addiction to Ket but now she’s dependent on a 3ft Sket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Sounds very similar to what Becky said. What does he have over these girls 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion.
Bex world came crashing, when she saw Yas flashing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.