Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but having sex in the same room as your baby is just fucking weird in my eyes. Just go into a different room to shag it’s not hard

Reactions: 17
Are you Bradley Weekes FX Supreme?

Reactions: 8
What’s the odds Becky ends up getting up the duff with this low life too Becky I hope you are using protection

Reactions: 22
What’s the odds Becky ends up getting up the duff with this low life too Becky I hope you are using protection
She probably all ready is, he seems to get them up the duff pretty quickly, Imhe doesn’t seem like the sort of person that would wrap it, and she doesn’t seem like the sort of person that would make him. And I don’t think he would pull it out

Reactions: 12
Who is looking after the baby whilst these 2 bump uglies ?
Is she at his or is he at hers?

Reactions: 2
I thought this , I wondered if her parents child minded for her (not my business if they do) but I can just imagine telling my mum I was off out with an ex con, with a child, one on the way, that dumped me last week for his ex that he dumped for me originally
I couldn't see her taking that very well

Reactions: 11
Get a new one starting from £35k

Flash as in clothing, materialistic stuff, holidays (only see Dubai which he went to with Brad), etc

Becky is staying at her clients house for the week, so I’m guessing the baby is with them.

Reactions: 4
Jesus H Christ Bradley Weekes you must be the most vilified person on Tattle… I don’t even know where to begin with you. And as for the weak saps semi sticking up for you, you all need a hard look in the mirror, Becky Bumhole included. You think it’s ok to involve your kids in this shitshow? Gross humans

Reactions: 10
Thread 3 suggestion ..
Becky Bumholt.. Sad, mad, back with Brad AKA fx_supreme__

Reactions: 17
“The client”. Hm yeah right.
I don’t know about having a live in “interior designer” who has no prior experience, uses the word “funky” as a design concept, and spends the day on Instagram/ feeding their child crisps.

bit ruddy bizarre to me 🥸

Reactions: 38
I’m getting vibes that the “client” for the interior design has been a “client” of the other kind aswel . Strange that they let her and her baby stay in the house she’s decorating

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.