Ohh have they broke up before, I’ve been a long time follower but don’t want religiously, everything always seems hunky doryIt looks like her and max broke up again.
Ohh have they broke up before, I’ve been a long time follower but don’t want religiously, everything always seems hunky doryIt looks like her and max broke up again.
You were rightIt looks like her and max broke up again.
I wonder if everything was always as rosie as she made it out to be with himI’m assuming it was her ex that never put Margot’s middle names or Irish nationality on her birth certificate. I find that shocking! And so sneaky. Tells me all I need to know about him!
That to me screams very controlling, manipulative behaviour! She is well rid. I hope she thrives!I wonder if everything was always as rosie as she made it out to be with him
And turn off their hot water? Wtf?I’m assuming it was her ex that never put Margot’s middle names or Irish nationality on her birth certificate. I find that shocking! And so sneaky. Tells me all I need to know about him!
He sounds like an actual psychopath. How did she put up with him for so long.And turn off their hot water? Wtf?
Turning off their hot water, stealing Margot’s passport, not putting her irish nationality on her birth certificate. If all of theseis true he is actually not mentally well in his head.He sounds like an actual psychopath. How did she put up with him for so long.![]()
It looks like she deleted some of her stories from yesterday about the passport and the switch being turned down. I don’t think the 24 hours would have been up for the stories to expire yet.Turning off their hot water, stealing Margot’s passport, not putting her irish nationality on her birth certificate. If all of theseis true he is actually not mentally well in his head.
Oh no that’s not going to end well.. look after yourself and your child forget the men for now sorry but men and women like that rage me why can’t people be on their own for more than a month, especially when there’s a child involved and then to have it on the internet for the world to see, I thought she was more mature than thatShe has a new boyfriend already
… girl
Jesus she doesn’t mess around!She has a new boyfriend already
… girl
I thought she was more mature too… it screams trying to rub it in the exs face. I wonder has he a new woman too hence the rush!Oh no that’s not going to end well.. look after yourself and your child forget the men for now sorry but men and women like that rage me why can’t people be on their own for more than a month, especially when there’s a child involved and then to have it on the internet for the world to see, I thought she was more mature than that