Becks Lyons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like her and max broke up again.
You were right 😨 I’m shocked she was always going on about how he treated her so well etc, wonder what happened, she doesn’t seem overly upset about it or maybe it’s been so long over now she’s over it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She looks to have lost a lot of weight since it happened. I hope she is ok, it’s such a horrible thing to go through. Weren’t they engaged?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She said it on her stories a couple of nights ago that she was now a single mom, was doing ok and didn’t want anyone to message her about it but felt she needed to update her followers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She posted about it again… i think it must be really difficult for her, she lost so much weight now. I wonder what happened.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Well it had to be something drastic…cheating…?? She said they had been planning to get pregnant this month
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I’m assuming it was her ex that never put Margot’s middle names or Irish nationality on her birth certificate. I find that shocking! And so sneaky. Tells me all I need to know about him!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I’m assuming it was her ex that never put Margot’s middle names or Irish nationality on her birth certificate. I find that shocking! And so sneaky. Tells me all I need to know about him!
I wonder if everything was always as rosie as she made it out to be with him
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I’m assuming it was her ex that never put Margot’s middle names or Irish nationality on her birth certificate. I find that shocking! And so sneaky. Tells me all I need to know about him!
And turn off their hot water? Wtf?
 
He sounds like an actual psychopath. How did she put up with him for so long. 😳
Turning off their hot water, stealing Margot’s passport, not putting her irish nationality on her birth certificate. If all of theseis true he is actually not mentally well in his head.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Turning off their hot water, stealing Margot’s passport, not putting her irish nationality on her birth certificate. If all of theseis true he is actually not mentally well in his head.
It looks like she deleted some of her stories from yesterday about the passport and the switch being turned down. I don’t think the 24 hours would have been up for the stories to expire yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1