Becks Lyons

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 7 day transformation is hilarious

“boohoo I eat so bad for a month, can’t train with my boobs and am so massive” ~7 days later~ “omg am back to being so skinny fit and all I did was increase steps”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her 7 day transformation is hilarious

“boohoo I eat so bad for a month, can’t train with my boobs and am so massive” ~7 days later~ “omg am back to being so skinny fit and all I did was increase steps”
She is an actual idiot... another one of these clowns who lost a bit of weight in the gym and decided to become a PT off the back of it, without any proper background other than she a big heavier and unhealthier a few years ago. Would love to see her PT credentials! (I’m not knocking her for it, fair play if she had a goal and she reached it...but making it a career choice is just ridiculous)

I can’t stand her.... the way she speaks is terrible, I dunno is it me or does she just sound incredibly condescending all the time... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Moving to Paris… wouldn’t we all love a life like that no commitments. Can work anywhere and be able to live off giving people half arsed “plans”. And before anyone says it… yes I’m jel 😂😂
How long has she had the boyfriend for if they are living together, I presume they are living together.

Moving to Paris… wouldn’t we all love a life like that no commitments. Can work anywhere and be able to live off giving people half arsed “plans”. And before anyone says it… yes I’m jel 😂😂
How long has she had the boyfriend for if they are living together, I presume they are living together.
Joys of having a remote job and sending out the same bog standard plan to everyone. She’s in his apartment, she’s going back to Dubai this week!

waiting for when/if the time comes and they break up, she’s pro hating men/being single is the only way for me again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she have the funds to be going on holiday's constantly? I mean she is constantly moving countries or going on holiday's.

Reactions: 2
Does she live in Dubai or is she jus always on hols?
She lives in Paris with the boyfriend but decided last minute to go to Dubai as they where on standby for tickets to Mexico.While in Dubai they decided to jet off to Thailand and are now on their way back to Paris which I presume is cause the boyfriend actually has to work for a living.

I actually wish she would stop posting to social media... her personality is so unlikeable - she’s a very mean and bitter girl...Her attitude is horrendous.

Reactions: 1