Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
I went to slimming world a few years ago and felt I was gaining weight on it (probably wasn't doing it properly) you all sit in a circle and everyone tells you what they've lost and everyone claps and if you've gained it's like they shun you asking what you could do better when everyone's staring at you. Not a good atmosphere.

Only way I seem to lose weight is a calorie deficit. Slimming worlds not realistic eating mountains of pasta with speed food.
Surely you lose more if you’re heavier to start with as well? Beck will just think she’s doing better than she is 😆

Reactions: 1

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Sorry if someone’s already said but did anyone see how the filter changed when Paige put her hand in front of Becki’s face when she was shovelling in her food 😂😂

Diddikins

VIP Member
I thought this. The way she was throwing salad bits in the trolly. She was going to bruise them all and not want to eat them.
---
Why has their been no eat video on the takeaway “Donna” kebab 🥙 she normally post the video straight away of her eating it!
It’ll be included in a WIEIAD video I bet.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Those aren’t balanced hahaha that SW “pinch of nom” shite is always 99% white carbs 😭
I’m not pro slimming world but the recipes have at least 1/3rd a plate of vegetables which is more than Becki usually has in her combo (not two) kebabum which cheese chips and garlic bread
She’s liveum

Ktb

VIP Member
Just got sent this ..What in the buggery bollocks is she doing here ?! Ffs 😂😂😂
She’s such a simpleton. I can’t put into words how much that top disgusts me either. Haven’t seen her in it for a while though.

Diddikins

VIP Member
New Thread: