BeckiJones4 #99 dressed for prom as big birds twin, colour matching Aunty Dreamliner’s jaundiced skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that her love interest (niece) and sister and mom are away on a holiday and she can’t join them simply because she’s a fat bleeping bastard. Wouldn’t that be a driving force for her to lose weight? She’s just happy to sit back and miss out on events like this and stuff her face instead. What a sad existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
New Fred looking forward to a new start of just bison bashing (not policing) and some Venom edits.
anyways why has she uploaded the WIEIAD from fursday with the SAME content, she already made two vids, the shocking pancake dessert breakfast and the kebabum takeaway… so essentially the WIEIAD only gave us those horrid snacks as new content. She is such a boring “ content creator”

Reactions: 17
I doubt Becki will be going to shirls/paige’s while they are away. Shirls other kids are 18 and 20 or something aren’t they? The house doesn’t need watching and they don’t need aunty fat prick to babysit them or check on them! I’ll be surprised if the girls trip is longer than 3 days tbh.

She’s got no content has she? The boring fat bastard has got nothing to post about her weekend because all she’s done is be a no nce and she’s already posted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Making empty pointless threats against a 16 year old kid, really? Hope some fucker sparks you out in Aldi you div.
---
And I’m really surprised she’s been left home alone to look after her dad whilst our Shirl brawls in Benidorm with her mum 😂

Reactions: 9
Any excuse to post this

View attachment 3026640
---

What’s about triple let’s go bleeping maaaad
Sorry but Shirl going through the airport in a leopard print blouse - that is a woman serving absolute bleep. I have big bleeping respect for that to be honest. Proper, gritty council estate behaviour. They don't make em like Rough and Ready Rach anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I doubt Becki will be going to shirls/paige’s while they are away. Shirls other kids are 18 and 20 or something aren’t they? The house doesn’t need watching and they don’t need aunty fat prick to babysit them or check on them! I’ll be surprised if the girls trip is longer than 3 days tbh.
They're 18 and 14 so the older one can look after the younger one. Although the house does need watching - to keep Becki from going over there, eating all their food, and sleeping in Paige's bed

• Haha
Reactions: 14