BeckiJones4 #99 dressed for prom as big birds twin, colour matching Aunty Dreamliner’s jaundiced skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably realised the niece she grooms is having fun without her and we all know that is NOT allowed.
Or the fact she's having to do her own washing up and cooking for her pops
Wow literally was gong to write that word for word anyone notice last night when she was serving the curry even she noted she wasn't using a 101 dishes.probs when Ian and her alone he doesnt put up with her laziness

Reactions: 11
DO NOT COME FOR ME. I'VE SHOCKED MYSELF AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS but I actually feel really sorry for her in that new smoothie vid. She looks so sad. I know it's her own fault but she must be so bleeping lonely man. She has absolutely nothing going for her and i'm starting to pity?!!??

edited to add: I am pre-menstrual haha
If u feel sad just pretend your Becki thinking of Ricketts.. the dog she had for 14 years that recently died … then u will feel sad for only an hour & be right as rain for the rest of your life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow literally was gong to write that word for word anyone notice last night when she was serving the curry even she noted she wasn't using a 101 dishes.probs when Ian and her alone he doesnt put up with her laziness
Ian stills seems fairly OK. Reckon he goes and cleans up after the fat lazy oaf whilst she marinades in the garlic bed.

Reactions: 12
Nobody is happy looking like this. The confidence is fake. She was nearly crying and hiding in the car when them girls were laughing at her in public.
---
Opening the crazy eyes to prove they aren’t being swallowed by fat but it looks completely unatural
She is one ugly fat bleep

Reactions: 8
Does she think by saying ' if you don't want to see a fat girl.....' we think she's relatable, cute, sassy??? We actually just think fat bleep, fat duck, fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not even trolling right now, if she lost weight, she'd genuinely be left with turkey neck wattle wouldn't she 🤣 She'd be able to wear her excess skin flappy chin as a scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She always messes up the phrase 'If I do say so myself' like is not a bleeping difficult phrase, you big fat lard monster

• Haha
Reactions: 27
DO NOT COME FOR ME. I'VE SHOCKED MYSELF AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS but I actually feel really sorry for her in that new smoothie vid. She looks so sad. I know it's her own fault but she must be so bleeping lonely man. She has absolutely nothing going for her and i'm starting to pity?!!??

edited to add: I am pre-menstrual haha
I’ll never feel sorry for that fat oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the resemblance is uncanny, duck me she’s so unfortunate in the looks department ugly piece of s h i t
IMG_7462.jpeg

IMG_7459.jpeg

---
Also is it me or does the floor go fuzzy around her legs??? I don’t know if I’m imagining it or not

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she inept at crediting people properly? The recipe is Frances Quinn’s - I mean, she has named the originator for once, but her IG handle, rather than linking her TikTok.

And “inspired by”. Recipe used word for word…

Reactions: 18
Sorry, I posted this behind yours unknowingly. My mate sent me it. Removed it now 😂
No need to apologise lovely!
It's comical we all think the same when seeing things like this the giant lump her 😂😂😂
---
the resemblance is uncanny, duck me she’s so unfortunate in the looks department ugly piece of s h i t
View attachment 3030262
View attachment 3030263
---
Also is it me or does the floor go fuzzy around her legs??? I don’t know if I’m imagining it or not
Wtf is wrong with that one side of her face! Eye drooping like sloth out the goonies 🧌

• Heart
Reactions: 4