BeckiJones4 #99 dressed for prom as big birds twin, colour matching Aunty Dreamliner’s jaundiced skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lool imagine bein 18 and home alone, lickle crate of beer, ten bud and unregulated PlayStation for a week and the next minute the door bangs open and it’s auntie fat prick with a kebab, chep and gazza b in hand asking if they want to make a home alone stayshun

I’d be found swinging from the staircase

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I love leopard print 🙃
I reckon me and our Shirl would get on you know.
I wasn't taking the piss - I genuinely think that's a total slay from Shirl, real dedication to her craft. She's the type of woman little kid me would've clung to on the estate - would tell you to duck off and stop annoying her but also would smack anyone who said anything against you. I also respect her for not being a big fat dosser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I doubt Becki will be going to shirls/paige’s while they are away. Shirls other kids are 18 and 20 or something aren’t they? The house doesn’t need watching and they don’t need aunty fat prick to babysit them or check on them! I’ll be surprised if the girls trip is longer than 3 days tbh.

She’s got no content has she? The boring fat bastard has got nothing to post about her weekend because all she’s done is be a no nce and she’s already posted that.
Don’t underestimate Becki’s desire to sleep in Paige’s empty bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does anyone have the video where the wee animal saw her in Pets at Home and runs away? I have to save it this time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know that scene in The Inbetweeners when Wills mum goes away with her fella and they all stay at his house and the Neighbour comes round and they’re all hiding.
That’ll be the nephews when she turns up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You know that scene in The Inbetweeners when Wills mum goes away with her fella and they all stay at his house and the Neighbour comes round and they’re all hiding.
That’ll be the nephews when she turns up 😂
“I know you’re in there…..I can see your feet”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm still not over that dress. It was disgusting. I know paaaaaygeeee is a child and we shouldnt but duck me!!!!! It looks like she made it herself 🙈 Absolutely vile, yes I said it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just spotted this comment on her WIEIAD. All of a sudden the fact she was eating in a deserted cafe makes sense - reckon they invited her in to trial their new brekkie menu before it launched. Which would mean undeclared ad, naughty Rebecca.

IMG_9156.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
10000% Becki was invited to Beni. She will have her excuse ready, but inside she’s devvo’ed and suffering major FOMO.
The real reason she didn’t go is because at size 32 there’s no way she’s fitting on the plane and was too scared of all the unfiltered photos and videos at the busy airport etc.
She knows she would get spotted and filmed in the wild, and she wouldnt cope with the heat or not having access to her junk food stash 24/7.
We are going to see some off the charts bingeing this week.

As she gets bigger, her world gets smaller. Keep those sassy clap backs coming, Aunty Fat Prick. We are all so jealous of you. 😌

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
10000% Becki was invited to Beni. She will have her excuse ready, but inside she’s devvo’ed and suffering major FOMO.
The real reason she didn’t go is because at size 32 there’s no way she’s fitting on the plane and was too scared of all the unfiltered photos and videos at the busy airport etc.
She knows she would get spotted and filmed in the wild, and she wouldnt cope with the heat or not having access to her junk food stash 24/7.
We are going to see some off the charts bingeing this week.

As she gets bigger, her world gets smaller. Keep those sassy clap backs coming, Aunty Fat Prick. We are all so jealous of you. 😌
I don’t think she’d cope with the walking you do abroad either. Like walk to the beach, walk to restaurants, walk to bars at night she’d be absolutely fucked

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine the relief Caff, Shirl and Payje must feel that auntie calorie isn’t going? They’re free to eat what they want without big Bertha controlling everything and taking all the food for herself

Reactions: 43