BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She on about her pita tits? Or perhaps her gunt?
Her boyfriends cock and balls? Maybe she has finally done the nasty with a chubby chaser/feeder. Nahhh who am I kidding she stumbled across naked attraction and in 20 years time she will be the star of the 50 year old virgin if she lives that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
DF8F0B03-6283-4F1F-BD59-65E39068BBED.jpeg

My fave type of BDL poster. Ooooh Iโ€™m ever so healthy, please keep being incredibly unhealthy becki so I can feel better about myself while I try to lose weight. Thanks love x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was thinking what I hate most about her (physical not personality traits) but can't narrow it down to less than 3.
1. Balloon hands - feel sick when she's cutting up food.
2. Her mouth. I feel rage when she's putting lipbalm on or doing her sassy pout
3. The oil slick hair that could look so much better but she ignores advice and loads on Cantu products

How can I hate someone so much that I've never met?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"MUM GET IN HERE NOWUM AND MOVE THIS SPIDER! Sick of this tit! If you kept an eyeum out they wouldn't come in if that makes sensum"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her boyfriends cock and balls? Maybe she has finally done the nasty with a chubby chaser/feeder. Nahhh who am I kidding she stumbled across naked attraction and in 20 years time she will be the star of the 50 year old virgin if she lives that long.
She probably met up with her soul mate, Cory.
---
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ my mind shall not go there ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yay. I'm not the only filthy minded one on here. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Over 1 min vid of her waking up & seeing a spider. Great content ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I'm waiting for the spiders reaction video. Mind you if I was that poor spider I'd be traumatised waking up and seeing that fat lump.
---
Has someone sent her an unsolicited dick pic?
Probably Corey or that weirdo Not Dayvits. ๐Ÿค”
---
"MUM GET IN HERE NOWUM AND MOVE THIS SPIDER! Sick of this tit! If you kept an eyeum out they wouldn't come in if that makes sensum"
Why ask if mum to move it. All she needed to do is put her hair in a ponytail, put on her cap and motivational t shirt and showed the spider who's in charge. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.