BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remembered, was it mentioned that she replied to someone’s comment about that machine thing she uses when she sleeps? Looks like she does wear one after all from the reply she gave

Reactions: 7
Is her little finger dislocated so she can shove the food in quicker..

and as for that wieiad absolute bollocks. Shows she’s eaten very little in a day of becks binge. She needs to get real - she’s edited it because she knows riptors highlighted her intake and people are watching 👀 and she doesn’t want to be proved wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is her little finger dislocated so she can shove the food in quicker..

and as for that wieiad absolute bollocks. Shows she’s eaten very little in a day of becks binge. She needs to get real - she’s edited it because she knows riptors highlighted her intake and people are watching 👀 and she doesn’t want to be proved wrong
Try all she wants to edit what she shows in an attempt to be seen as helfy as everyone's watching. But she lacks so much knowledge around food and nutrition that she's clueless to the fact that her 'one meal, a couple of snack and a smoovie because I'm a health qweeeen' came to 2600 calories anyway!
Something great could've happened with Riptor, but no, she just blocked him 🙄

Reactions: 15
I just worked out a load of stats for her last video it was ace, but then I accidentally pressed on the bloody ad banner at the bottom and lost it!!

The most interesting stat was that out of 117,000 views, only 3% of her ‘fans’ (you know, the ones that she loves all of!) liked her video. Only 257 of her 700k ‘fans’ left a comment (I CBA to see how many were negative)

Like someone says her engagement is actually really poor!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.