Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Neighbour: Alright Cath, how's your Becki getting on?
Cath: Aw yeah she's good thanks, 1700th centile, 378 months... aw it does go quick doesn't it? Just this morning she told me she needed her back scrubbed as she can't reach. And then - oh this was sweet - she made us all 'tea'! But it was actually just some popcorn on the washing machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Aw christ, fuckin hell.

I applaud her for actually being an individual & not just wearing some Skims knock off. Fair fucks for having a bit of personality. She's 16, it's whatever, we all dressed like idiots at that age. I used to wear the Hunger Games merchandise and had a Game of Thrones backpack.

Unfortunately, it looks like it was made by the one queen on every season of RuPauls Drag Race who doesn't know how to sew and uses a hot glue gun. I'd get your money back Beluga x

• Haha
Reactions: 69

troglodyte

I'm guessing this was the inspiration.

1000025616.jpg

Seeing that actually makes me feel a bit sorry for Paige. It's basically the fashion equivalent of the hedgehog cake.

1000025621.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

guccigang

Chatty Member
Nah she’s going to get the piss ripped out of her. Oh Paige 😭 I wore a dress with a small boa feather on one shoulder to a party once and got called ‘the mysterious flamingo’ and that was 20 years ago and I still think about it most days

• Haha
Reactions: 66

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I think we can all acknowledge Paige could be perceived as annoying, her spelling is bad, she's loud. She also doesn't have a fully developed brain, she's confident and she's also fucking s i x t e e n. She's not an adult.

The issue is, we shouldn't fucking know Paige exists - her accounts have been amplified by the ACTUAL subject of this thread, a big slobbering creepy munter. Who exploits younger and more vulnerable members of her family for her own personal gain. She's obsessed with Paige, she posts about all her events etc. In no world should we have known she had prom on Friday, let alone what she was wearing. We shouldn't know she's "annoying" or bad at spelling. She should've never been posted on Bisons account, is the bottom line. Once again, everyone's least favourite escaped Sea World creature is to blame.

She wouldn't appear on my FYP were it not for Beluga, and she wouldn't appear (hopefully) on most of yours. She is a fucking child, being exploited by her disgustingly selfish aunt, and her own mother. Yes, she may love the camera, but she could and SHOULD love the camera on a private account, for friends and family, not every stranger and their nans dogs opthamologist. Can we move back to the big fat elephant instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 64