Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Who on Earth would be “manic” busy because their NEICE is having a prom. Like literally what has it got to do with her!?!!!

Paige has her own Mum! If she’s popping in to her GRANDMOTHER’s house to show her the dress before she goes off out; what does her obese aunt, who happens to live there too, need to do for it?!

“stay tuned for prom content” ?!?! 🤢
It’ll be like her CRINGEY solo stay in a hotel room because Paige was having her birthday party nearby. Her entire activity for each weekend is watching her neice do dance classes that again have nothing to do with her and no need for her to be there at all.

She’s just so incredibly sad and pathetic. Her only actual life is through her teen neice. The rest is food. No wonder she’s eating herself into a grave - she has literally nothing else to do, nothing to think about and no one to spend her time with.

It’s a miserable existence and deep down she knows it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 52

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I beg she just let that girl have one day for herself. Let her get ready with her friends and go to prom together, let Rachel spend the day with her, it’s the start of the next journey now and pretty soon she’ll be grown up with her own home, life etc. I’d fuckin hate my sister if she tried to take my children’s milestones away from me like that

• Heart
Reactions: 51

thereshegoesagain

IMG_7519.jpeg

I wonder if she wanted something like this? And Becki just paid the cheapest person she could find on some dodgy website.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I’m currently travelling and shagging some 22 year old from Australia (Becki should try it), was showing him her TikTok last night - never seen anyone more confused. Moving on to somewhere else today but I hope he remembers me and Becki fondly 🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks like a human cat toy 😳

Someone on instagram said she looks like a cheese string 😭🤣

Whyyyyy have they done this to her. All so she can try and outshine the other girls? Well they fucked up there she's going to be a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 49

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Not gonna cuss her out cos she’s just a kid but once again Beckis produced a mass salmonella spread on top of the indesit. Any fuckin excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 49

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wanna know why the fuck that dress was on her bed. Was that for Paige to get dressed in her room? Fuckin tramp needs her own chapter in the sex offenders register

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

beebee789

VIP Member
What a gorgeous garment. Apsalutely stunning. Perfect for when you've got Prom at 8, but have to be down the coal mines checking the oxygen levels by 11.

I do think we need more blind dress-makers, especially ones who use tree trunks as fitting mannequins.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

megx

Chatty Member
Being this involved and manic/excited over her nieces prom is peak nonce behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46