BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New thread everywun, winning title was by @gigi_93 with 55 likes ! An Ice Koweld Kowekk for you.

In summary :
1A9BAB79C9cDS98-0475-90.png

Happy Tattlin' Bisonettes

• Haha
Reactions: 126
Just catching up and the way she smears moisturiser over that cheap necklace triggers me- it will tarnish rapidly 💍

Reactions: 21
Smoothie video- “I don’t need to go to Costa today. I’ve got this now”. Suspicious- seems like she goes every day. Most of those drinks and the accompanying snacks are undeclared- can’t remember the last documented Costa trip

Reactions: 21
Why the duck was she ramming that pitta in her mouth like that? She already had a huge bite then proceeded to literally ram more in, she's bleeping disgusting there is literally no hope on fixing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the duck was she ramming that pitta in her mouth like that? She already had a huge bite then proceeded to literally ram more in, she's bleeping disgusting there is literally no hope on fixing her.
She does this with everything hand held. Takes what would be a bite and readjusts to get more in. Now I’ve seen it I can’t not see it and it’s gross.

Her WEIAD is why people think they can’t lose weight when eating nothing, she eats hardly anything all day and then a whole packed of biscuits and a 500 calorie donut

Reactions: 13
Does she seriously think we believe that all she ate until dinner was a chocolate mousse and a smoothie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even if her WIEIAD is true (which in no way is it) all she ate was sugar all day. Shes off her rocker!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.