Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
my 14 year old sausage boy was put down today. Sorry I know we like to share in this thread and we all love our pets 😩 I know it was his time but we have a nearly 15 year old girl sausage who just wasnt ready to lose him. 😢
I hope you’re kicking that ugly fuckers face in in doggie heaven RIP P.S.
Heartbroken for you! 💔😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4

momerath

There’s a famous true story on Reddit (google “Chibiham”) by an American woman writing about how, when she was in her early 20s and was an overseas student in Japan, her very obese cousin came to stay with her and shenanigans ensued. Although it ended happily with her cousin losing some weight after being pressured to change by the OP’s friend’s mother. Becki wouldn’t, she’d just eat the friend’s mother
Thank you for this, am now gripped and on chapter three!!

Helliebella

VIP Member
Or Miller and Carter. Or do they only go there for her. Wherever she goes it will be a burger of some sort, cheps and some garlic bread. Or if it’s Frankie and Bennys, pasta and meatballs.
Has to be some breaded chicken somewhere toum

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Why does it say 30th birthday but she’s stood next to a #2? Why is it bothering me so much?
Just googled it was a dance/techno event for the 30th birthday of Wigan Pier - picture was taken somewhere else before it I think lol

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Here’s me scrolling instagram minding my own business and I get a fkn jump scare!!!

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea??? 😂😂😂😂
---
Size 18?! She’s bigger than Jos unfiltered life and she claims she’s a size 24… Beckis more a size 26/28
She’s said before she uses go outdoors

Attachments

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
Is saw this. How inappropriate. No little boy should be coming out with the word cunt or anything else he said. It’s not funny at all. See Leah’s grey themed love laugh love house too. Exactly how I pictured it. I don’t see anything wrong with looking after your appearance too but what is she teaching Audi a1? The woman’s so fake. Fake lips, fake tan, fake tits, fake hair, fake lashes, not to mention she palms them off constantly to go on holiday or nights out. I mean come on. Kids got no chance with a mother who’d rather be out sucking off drug dealers than spending time with her kids and an auntie like becki who’s doing her level best to increase her bmi by 5 points a month. Jesus Christ
Had a look and couldn’t find that one but at least she has a better social life than Becki :)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3