Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Thread title @Diagoras20 💛 kebabums x2 for youm

Quick recapum:

- Fat
- Greasy
- Not special needs just a bit of a cunt
- Pitta titties
- Naan, dead. Rickets, dead. Becki, probably soon to be dead.
- Has a wet room, washes bum with stick

Chinese/chippy debate is off the table

Thankfully still waiting on any more fat dildo pics from @Sertraline Queen

Please continuem
Please 🙏 do not encourage Sertraline Queen with the dildo pictures. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Surely she’s going to treat her Dad to Frankie & Benny's for Farvers day?
Looking forward to the bloon set up in the b&m living room.
Father's day grazing board more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RachRN86

VIP Member
Or Miller and Carter. Or do they only go there for her. Wherever she goes it will be a burger of some sort, cheps and some garlic bread. Or if it’s Frankie and Bennys, pasta and meatballs.
And a chicken goujon starter

mmmmomo

VIP Member
The gap between her middle teeth seems to be getting bigger or have I never noticed it before?

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
There’s a famous true story on Reddit (google “Chibiham”) by an American woman writing about how, when she was in her early 20s and was an overseas student in Japan, her very obese cousin came to stay with her and shenanigans ensued. Although it ended happily with her cousin losing some weight after being pressured to change by the OP’s friend’s mother. Becki wouldn’t, she’d just eat the friend’s mother
I’ve wasted so much time today reading this 😂

Rach88

VIP Member
“I do feel fitter in myself”

The stupid bint looks like she’s struggling HARD and having to concentrate to walk less than 2km in 45 mins…. at almost a 23min per km pace?!?! Now I’m no ballerina but even a casual stroll with a coffee round the local park for me is an avg 12min/km pace, and I am classed as obese if you look at my BMI (Although I have lost a stone since watching Bison cos she actually knocks me sick and puts me off my food so thanks hun x)

How can she possibly be deluding herself into thinking she’s lost weight when she’s bigger than ever and puffing when she’s barely moving, eating almost a takeaway a day and gorging on cake? Honestly the level of delulu is envious. I cannot even comprehend how she is even existing at this size.

View attachment 3001855View attachment 3001856
Omg want to chop that disgusting tounge off 🤢😂

• Haha

boojange

VIP Member
Paige must feel so claustrophobic in the car with her. I drive a similar size car to the scranmobile (maybe slightly bigger) and it’s usually just me and the kids going to school/work in it, but on the rare occasion we nip out as a family in it, it suddenly feels very cosy in the front with another adult in there! We could both do with losing some weight but neither of us are anywhere near big back’s size 🤣 I’d feel suffocated if I had to be in a small space with her. I wouldn’t feel safe getting a lift with her either 😅
Who is that in your avatar photo please? Can't place them!

Reactions: 4