Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newm thread fank youuuum @Sertraline Queen for your suggestium, if that makes sensum.

- still a fat obese toddler
- rickets dead
- no she does not have a cpap machine
- no she does not have special needs
- no almond mumming, we don't care how many nuggets your child does or doesn't eat

June Takeaway tracker so far:
01.06.2024 - Mcdonnums Hattrick burger, large chep, oasis, garlic mayoum and mini skittles macfluerrrry. £12.18 1342 kcals
02.06.2024 - Inidium - chicken pakoras, pilau rice, bombay potatoes, chicken tikka masala, mint yogurt and a tikka naan (dead). £22.25 3945 kcals
04.06.2024 - KFC - twister wrap (it's newm), cresp (that she did not give to caff) and pepsi max (cant drink as fast anymore) - £5.49 750 kcals
05.06.2924 - Mcdonnums - chicken share box & oasis £14.28 1240 kcals
06.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - Orange McFreeeeeezie and mango and pineapple Mcfreeeeezie - £3.78 89 kcals
08.06.2024 - Subway - foot long churro & cookie - £6.28 1630 kcals
09.06.2024 - indium - shammi kebab, pilau rice, onion Bhaji, paratha, butter chicken & a poppadom - £21.45 2096 kcals

1718098419671.png
1718098426419.png
1718098433001.png
1718098442436.png
1718098455423.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Her "long day sat on my arse doing nothing but eating" WIEIAD suitcase Sunday edition makes my sandwich, crisps and banana I bring to work (9-3) feel very sad 😆
---
Also, she ate that whole mixing bowl of caesar salad, didn't she? She put some on another bin lid but it wasn't actually FOR anyone else, she just said "let's put some in here as well" because she knew it would look way too much on hers. 2 plates Becki.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her "long day sat on my arse doing nothing but eating" WIEIAD suitcase Sunday edition makes my sandwich, crisps and banana I bring to work (9-3) feel very sad 😆
---
Also, she ate that whole mixing bowl of caesar salad, didn't she? She put some on another bin lid but it wasn't actually FOR anyone else, she just said "let's put some in here as well" because she knew it would look way too much on hers. 2 plates Becki.
2 plates Becki and her 4 chin necki

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just going back to her tax returns, can you imagine going through her bank statements? They must just be full of Just Eat, Deliveroo, Aldi and Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she in a wheel chair?
That’s what I thought at first. It’s a fold up chair & someone has hung one of the awful stomping uniforms on the back, which gives the impression of the back of a wheelchair.
I just can’t get over her marching in to the hall, flicking open her heavy-duty two person chair and positioning herself and her suitcase at the very front. She’s got some confidence, I’ll give her that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just grabbed the full videum off Reddit & cropped the kids out of it. The Reddit bisonette said it’s now been deleted off TikTok 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thank youm @gigilouxx for the fred title, it was her‘s 😃👏🫡

View attachment 2987570
You can just imagine her taking up 2/3rds of her flabia much better with this picture now
---
I’ve just grabbed the full videum off Reddit & cropped the kids out of it. The Reddit bisonette said it’s now been deleted off TikTok 😆

View attachment 2987610
Look at the width difference between that seat and the one next to her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's no discernible outline of a bra here - does she go out in the wild with pittas flying akimbo
I was going to post the same. Those back baps are unfettered by a bra strap or even a vest top.
Imagine going out with the pittas flapping about. Awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The day I need a reinforced chair is the day I channel my inner Jesus, fasting for 40 days and 40 nights

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think she wears the crop top style bra things rather than actual bras.
Yeah but there’s no outline at all, the blue monstrosity top is quite tight in areas, you’d see a dented shoulder flab or see her back flab spilling out below a crop top. She’s nekkid under that blue rag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was scoping out the video with fatty sitting on her camping chair and actually found the chair she is using you can see the red stripe with the black and grey either side it’s definitely this one and the description says it’s heavy duty oversized chair and can hold up to 450 lbs which is a whopping 32 stone!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.