Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
She posted a voice note on insta from “her” Parker. Why the fuck does a 4 year old child have an iPhone? Why the fuck does a 4 year old child know how to send voice notes? Man the whole Jones/Woods clan depresses me something fierce, not one of them is trying to do better for their children. Leah seems to think that giving her children new stuff means she’s a great mother. Clearly neglects them by throwing them in front of every screen she can. I’m infuriated.

Reactions: 41

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Just saw this on R****t
exkji52wae3d1.jpeg

---
I feel so sad if he’s actually dead, happy that he’s at peace but so so angry and upset she let him suffer for so long. she won’t care either. she will be buzzing she can make sympathy videos.
I feel the same, it's sad he's gone but she did leave it too late.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
We know what todays content is lol
---
Others .. everyone .. except your mum.
Come on Beck Beck.. wakes wakey.. time to go through the drive froom !!
That love being:

1. exposing her young nieces and nephews to predators online and abuse in the comments
2. leaving her elderly dog to suffer in his old age and feed him terrible, overprocessed shit
3. openly complaining about her mother using her own kitchen to cook a dinner she wants for once instead of letting Becki have constant control
4. whinging about having to eat something she didn’t choose even though someone else cooked for her and she didn’t have to lift a finger
5. leaving a teaspoon for mashed potato for her terminally ill father after he expressed that he would like some with his dinner
6. shouting at her mother that she could only have one brownie from the box of nine she was gifted for free and the hiding the boxes in her car so no one else can have any
7. smothering her teenage niece and not allowing her to have boundaries in their relationship
8. not respecting her sister’s role as the actual mother to Paige
9. Overfeeding her nieces and nephews with unhealthy foods and not caring about their diet and health

Others can feel free to keep adding to this list to show how much “love” she gives to others

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She'll be rubbing her fat sausages together. Now the dog is gone she can eat his left over Lilly's kitchen that she was drooling over

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
She said a couple of months ago that she was going to buy him a raised dog bowl for his comfort but never did. Selfish bitch 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I‘m so angry that Rickett’s wasn’t taken to the vets sooner. My dog died nearly two years ago (the one in my profile pic) and I am nowhere near being over it. I don’t even know if this fat lump will care. She’ll just be thinking about what sympathy she can try and get and use is an an excuse to fill her fat face.

• Sad

_uwu_

Chatty Member
The last thing Ricketts seen was Becki twerking in the living room and he popped his clogs. I’d send myself to the vet after seeing that gunt swinging. What a way to go.

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Bloody hell, going on about having a nice glass of cold milk. Becki you’re 31, don’t you ever have a nice glass of Shiraz?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Powershower

Chatty Member
I’m due on so I’m irrational so you must excuse my behaviour, but I feel sorry for her. The pain of losing a pet it’s horrific, I think even more so when you don’t have your own children, because you do form a motherly bond that you’re missing by not having kids. I felt like my heart had been physically removed from my chest.
Shes a horror but you can see she’s devastated ☹
I get what you’re saying, but child free women aren’t “missing” a motherly bond. My dog is my life and his death with destroy me, (a fact I think about 87 times a day despite him being 6 years old and entirely fit and healthy) but women aren’t required to be mothers or “motherly” even if they do have a dog that they adore.

I know it’s not related really, but the idea that all women need this maternal bond is, in my opinion anyway, nonsense.

Of course that may not apply to people who don’t have children but do want them. I can’t speak for them

• Heart

amb1505

Firstly - RIP rickets - always very sad to lose a pet.

Secondly- it has fucking infuriated me that she is deleting ‘troll’ comments about his death yet when poor Leah passed she was milking every bit of attention and leaving the most VILE comments up. WHERE was this energy then. Surprised it even took her nearly a day to make a video, she was straight on attention seeking at the sad news of Leah.

TW for pet loss. Where was the TW when you were using a devastating girls passing for views and allowing disgusting comments about your dad 😡

• Heart

amb1505

I actually can’t believe the level of gossip this thread has got to can we just digest how spoilt we’ve been with the pictures of her at Nando’s a few hours after brown bread 😩 what a time to be alive I can’t believe a tattler was there to capture that moment in real time
It reminds me of this time I really didn’t want to get up and go to the gym but I FORCED myself out of bed and went. Finished my work out and was packing up when the owner of the gyms wife stormed in screaming her head off! Turns out the owner of the gym was shagging one of the PTs. Got a cheeky video and felt like the messiah sending it to every single person I knew from the gym. It felt like a reward for doing my workout being able to share the breaking news. I couldn’t believe god had chosen me to be there for that moment and witness it. I am blessed. I am the gossip queen. I will never skip a gym session again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36