Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! What did they do to that poor dog!
It started off as a really healthy cute puppy and within a year became the canine equivalent of a Dementor from Harry Potter. Poor puppy aged 4000 years probably from the trauma of seeing Becki naked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Soph stop fuckin suggesting pets or I’ll breathe my dutty chicken kiev breath in a jar and post it to u x

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jazzy22

VIP Member
Probably too early but eff it!
Thread suggestion:
Farewell Rickets, you are brown bread, now rest peacefully in your garlic bed 👼🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

wineanddine

VIP Member
don’t because i’ll sob i have 5 rescue dogs and i know it’s the kindest thing for him but it kills me inside she let him suffer this long and i know we take the piss but i’m sad ok if i ever met her i’d shove my fist so far into her bulbous head id actually touch bone and say it’s for rickets :(

just got a lot of feelings rn x

IMG_3203.png

• Heart
  • Sad

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
If Ricketts has crossed rainbow Bridge, can everyone who has a furbaby give it an extra bug hug tonight. Our furbabies are special.xxx

• Heart

Ktb

VIP Member
In seriousness I hope her Dads ok as I bet Ollie has been his constant companion with him being home more than anyone in that house.

• Sad
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Yes it’s sad that her dog has passed away but anyone who posts a video of themselves crying needs to have a word with themselves. “I’m not doing it for sympathy”. Well you fucking are because you don’t HAVE to film yourself crying and you don’t HAVE to post it. And this is not just Becki, but any influencers who do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I must say, the silence confirms it for me. Flags at half mast.

Rickets Jones was not only a malformed dog, but also a beloved racist and alleged invader of the Capitol building on January 6th. He was homophobic, xenophobic and misogynistic, and he was also old as fuck. RIP.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Awe rip olly 😢 you deserved more than to be respawned in the jones household in the port, hope your next life is better 🙏 so long ricketts 🌈 💙

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Not the image of her getting out of bed, setting up her camera, scurrying away with her back facing it until she’s out of shot and then pretending she’s just woke up and shuffling into shot again, locked in the limp leg, and VOILUM! she’s smoll!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wrathlonix

I can guarantee you the second he crossed the rainbow bridge she was picking out pictures, videos and a sound to go onto a TikTok post. She loved the attention and sympathy. I was devastated when my pet died. Couldn’t even bring myself to tell my family WhatsApp group, couldn’t really look at pics or videos straight away.

Reactions: 41

momerath

My lovely cat had to be put to sleep with 15 minutes notice last month so it’s feeling all quite raw 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41