Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I hope that losing Ricketts doesn’t set her into a pit of grief
Lying in bed half the day
Eating shit food
No exercise
Poor hygiene
Oh wait ………

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
This is in the comments of her “Things I pretend I can’t pronounce”
Someone asked if she had learning difficulties, laughed at Asthma 😂
Does she have GDD?
View attachment 2961744
As if she has asthma 🙄 that’s a vape in her ham fist, not a Ventolin. The reason she gasps for breath is because she’s 30 stone & a smoker.
ian should’ve spaffed her up in Caffs crackbun

• Haha
Reactions: 50

whisperchat

VIP Member
The fact she thinks she’s being cute and funny posting a video about how she can’t speak properly at the age of 31. She needs to get a fucking life

Reactions: 50

hol20x

VIP Member
Someone on Reddit suggested that Rickets faked his death to escape Becki lmfaoooo 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
When he was sick like a year ago, she mentioned in a video that her parents decided not to tell her because it would upset her. We discussed it for a few pages because this gigantic overgrown 30 year old woman was being babied once again but her enabler parents.

So my own theory is that Cath has probably been to the vets a few times with Olly before now and knew how ill he was and kept it from Becki but only involved her yesterday because she knew it was the end.

• Wow
  • Angry

Babybail93

VIP Member
Funny thing is, as a puppy it was actually quite cute and had normal limbs. She definitely sat on it at some point and it had to be sewn back together

• Haha

Lolah23

next thread suggestion, becki's huge plates weigh more than her weights

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
This fat bumbaclart found out her dad had cancer then went shovelling in 3 starters and Frankie and bennies. She isn’t gonna be 1 single bit arsed that the dogs dead

amb1505

Sorry I can’t come to work today the becki jones tattle thread is popping off and it’s so fucking funny

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kirsty25x

No bc @Kirsty25x is always a couple threads behind and i regularly get notifs from her reminding me of my funniest work, bluddi luv it
Yeah sorry guys I don't get a chance to follow in real time so I goes on a mammoth bison read every other couple of days as a little treat to myself 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

goldie341

VIP Member
I’ll stir the pot a bit while we wait for another video: I actually think Becki could be an alright cook if she kept at it. I think we get thrown off by the gargantuan portion sizes
I think she could actually be really pretty too

If she was an entirely different person

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
The ever so slightly subdued “ hi evvrywun “ at the start of the Costcoum videum, to remind us all that she is in fact grieving. Just be bluuddi kind 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Brummiebird

VIP Member
My dog died takeaway coming up, followed by the Ricketts memorial grazing table.

i hope Ricketts comes back and haunts her.

• Haha
Reactions: 45