BeckiJones4 #92 Noncey Sinatra These hooves are made for stomping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new threadum day everywunnnn!!!! Big fank youuuum to @Sertraline Queen for your winning threadum suggestium. (PS mods I hope this title is ok if not please can we just have BeckiJones4 92# these hooves are made for stomping fank youm🥰)

- still a raging nonce
- making small changes
- definitely a size 30-32
- she no work she just chicken and chep with a side of extra garlic dep.

1716891615359.png
1716891625138.png
1716891631242.png
1716891650802.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
That Nonsters Inc one has me howling every time I see it. Absolute 👌🏻chefs kiss.
anyway. You’d do anything eh Becki? Except actually take the little gremlin to the vets.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
next thread suggestion, becki's huge plates weigh more than her weights

• Haha
Reactions: 49
@Venom please can we get Ricketts as Prince Philip in the car? You know the one I mean. I feel he’s at that stage now, god love him..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
What fings is she going to delight us with today? Will it be what will the wheel decide Tuesday? Anyway back to her roast videum isn’t that mash for two people and the took 95% of it? Also she’s a fully overgrown adult so why does crackbun Cath have to make her mash? She does duck all and mash isn’t difficult to make.

Reactions: 20
I hope if becki outlives ian, it pushes caff over the edge and she loses it with her. Why she puts up with it I just don’t understand!

Reactions: 16
Yay, a whole video dedicated to how much of an uneducated fuckwit she is 👏🏽👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy new threadum day everywunnnn!!!! Big fank youuuum to @Sertraline Queen for your winning threadum suggestium. (PS mods I hope this title is ok if not please can we just have BeckiJones4 92# these hooves are made for stomping fank youm🥰)

- still a raging nonce
- making small changes
- definitely a size 30-32
- she no work she just chicken and chep with a side of extra garlic dep.

View attachment 2961440View attachment 2961441View attachment 2961442View attachment 2961443
She has got to have that filter on her phone 99.9% of the time because everybody's pictures of her shows her as a red, moon crater faced baboon.
Ps Why does Yours Clothing keep bombarding me with pictures of that green dress.
---
I hope the mods don't cancel the nonce sinatra bit of the fredum
---
Beckijones4 #93. Bison Jones and the dog with the rickety bones.
(New fredum suggestion in case a new one starts while I'm off line in the next two hours) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m way behind on threads but
* Does big bec hate caths roasts because catch cooks a smaller portion? Hence buying a whole crown of chicken rather than a breast or some sausages? Same with the potatoes.
* The creative eye putting things together….shes gonna do more grazing boards isn’t she?!!
* she says she can’t pronounce the th on thing but can say this that there etc so she’s talking complete tit
* also her incessant comments that Ollie is fine because he isn’t howling with pain…..dogs don’t do that when they are dying you useless lump of tit, your dog is pissing everywhere and off his food…have him put down!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s very narcissistic doing that video, like anybody cares how she pronounces word. She can’t see people take the piss out of her.

Reactions: 10
Here’s becki caught in the act of LYING and trying to be all ditzy in her pronunciation video… video below, 2022, learns how to pronounce quesadillas. Now she’s acting like she doesn’t know.
You don’t forget how to pronounce words big Bertha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact she thinks she’s being cute and funny posting a video about how she can’t speak properly at the age of 31. She needs to get a bleeping life

Reactions: 50
The fact she thinks she’s being cute and funny posting a video about how she can’t speak properly at the age of 31. She needs to get a bleeping life
I think the chances of Becki getting a life are slim.

It’s the only thing about her that’s slim. Boom boom.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.