BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine youve just turned 18 & your mum makes you goum to your oversized toddler aunts house so she can doum youm a tea party 😂💀
The next post they shared of me would be a missing persons cos duck. THAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Food sharing in a work environment is not the one is it haha 😩🤣
I said it before but it’s when delicate ladies cut bits off the items so not to seem greedy ( sometimes can’t be helped if there’s eight of you and a box of six cupcakes or something) so it ends up with like a bit of strawberry icing and a quarter of a squished caramel one and a chocolate one that’s had someone’s finger in and no one’s taking in the box 🧁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I said it before but it’s when delicate ladies cut bits off the items so not to seem greedy ( sometimes can’t be helped if there’s eight of you and a box of six cupcakes or something) so it ends up with like a bit of strawberry icing and a quarter of a squished caramel one and a chocolate one that’s had someone’s finger in and no one’s taking in the box 🧁
Oh god that defo warrants ptsd 😭 imagine big chunks she'd have one in each hand no fucks given

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mad how she wears gloves to give a potato an oil massage shes eating, but doesn't wear them to organise her worktop sharing board that everyone else eats 🤮🤢

Reactions: 12
A grazing table just what every lad wants on their 18th birthday

Selfish oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's her nephews 18th so she's having a takeaway? 🤣

She's 100% planned this

"come round ill get us all a takeaway and I will do us a grazing board, my treat"

Reactions: 26
A midweek takeaway…. like that’s such a rare occurrence. Any day ending in Y!

Also that Donner looks bloody awful. i’ve never understood why people eat it, never looks nice or edible to me. Plenty better takeaway food out there

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.