BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows he is 18 right yeh? I'm a bit baffled at this "grazing table" that looks like something an actual kid would enjoy not an 18 year old adult. He wants money and alcohol on his 18th not a kiddy sweety table 😂 the embarrassment. I could not imagine treating my niece and nephew like that on their 18th they would die from embarrassment and probs never see me again 👀 Just give the lad some booze already 🙈🤣

Reactions: 36
She knows he is 18 right yeh? I'm a bit baffled at this "grazing table" that looks like something an actual kid would enjoy not an 18 year old adult. He wants money and alcohol on his 18th not a kiddy sweety table 😂 the embarrassment. I could not imagine treating my niece and nephew like that on their 18th they would die from embarrassment and probs never see me again 👀 Just give the lad some booze already 🙈🤣
Guarantee she'll be giving Paige booze as soon as she's 18.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'd love it if he just fucked off out with his mates, mind you I bet she would too, more for becbec xx

Reactions: 19
I’d rather celebrate my 18th in strangeways than be forced to spend all day with that fat clown and her “grazing tables”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Bet he chats mad tit about the slobbering dunce behind her incredulously large back.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - £11.05
13/04/24 - Dominoums (Don’t Like Cheese Edition) £31.98
16/04/24 - Free Lardfest -£FREE
18/04/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £14.96
20/04/24 - Frappay - £3.09
20/04/24 - Indium - £21.55
24/04/24 - Pancake Mountain and Free Towessstt - £11.59

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The grazing table is another excuse to buy mountains of rubbish so she can binge them when everyone goes home. No need for all them sweets and can guarantee there will be LOADS left over for the bison to sneak off to her room and have when she’s “peckish”

Reactions: 17
Not sure which nephew it is that’s 18, is it Shirl’s kid? Anyway, why would he even be going round there on the night of his 18th birthday… for a baby sweetie table?! I could understand him popping to see caff and Ian but he saw them this morning at breakfast? I know it’s a week day but surely he wants to be out with his mates?! Not watching his fat gorilla of an Aunty shovelling sweets in her face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The thought of grazing on any of that crap she’s fondled with her bare mitts makes me sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't get the sweetie graze table. There's no actual food. So they're just going to eat sweets 🤔 I'd feel sick, gotta have some savoury first

Reactions: 12
a music videum for you all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Not the football birthday cake 😭 when I turned 18 I got so drunk in a Wetherspoons that when I went back for an interview there a few months later, they remembered me by name

• Haha
Reactions: 65
At this point she must have enough money to be able to support her friends small business and ask Declan to do the graze table for them all. It really annoys me that she’s made grazing tables her personality now,
And also made her nephews birthday celebrations all about her because she’ll want the praise for that grazing table.

Reactions: 14
I have a savoury tooth rather than sweet so that grazing table gave me the boak, as did the thought of eating from it knowing she’s man handled all the food beforehand 🤢 you couldn’t pay me to eat anything that had been fingered by her pinky boners

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing says a great 18th like some 22p doughnuts laid out ontop of the washer by Auntie Armhair

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.