BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2746.jpeg

I'm not even going to lie, I'm traumatised from her "twerking" video

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Something about how she speeds it all up absolutely kills me off, she looks like a GTA character
Thick witch probably thinks she uses more calories by speeding up the video. There's no way she was exercising for over 40 minutes. She definitely photoshops the face of that watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't want to work with a PT cos she likes going at her own pace which really means she doesn't want to sort her eating habits out cos she knows a PT will expect her to!
Being her size her calorie deficit chance to be around 3000 a day as well!!!

Reactions: 8
Something about how she speeds it all up absolutely kills me off, she looks like a GTA character
She’s even funnier on 2x speed. Going to watch it later when I’ve finished adulting for the day. If you can count a dog walk and chucking some chicken and sweet potato in the air fryer for tea as adulting 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Aw I feel kind of bad for her. All that fat and still no ass. *Marjorie Dawes voice* ooh it's not easy is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
sorry everywun here's the reuploaded music videum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Of course she’s sped up the video to make it look like she’s actually working out 🤣. The second hand embarrassment is off the charts at this stage 🥴. Also why do I feel like that house absolutely pongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
her beloved double quarter pounder with cheese is 742 calories, yet she'll trough a couple of them as a reward, as thick as sour cream and chive dep

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.