BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being sat in the window seat with Bec in the middle spilling over in tlyoir space 😳
In all fairness though I doubt she'd be a safe candidate for an anaesthetic given her size and inability to breathe properly when just talking
I follow someone on TikTok who just had it done and she’s 32 stone. She’s bigger than Becki.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She said she does her “workouts” in the morning before she has a shower and then showed her watch and it was 12.42pm 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It’s really unlucky that she’s so fat and still manages to have no tits. Seems cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right can you all duck off cos I’ve had to catch up on 20 pages at work without making a noise, and I’ve nearly died several times.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ricketts just wanted to chill in peace and then incoming ting tong decides she is going to put her own spin on Michael Flatley's riverdance ffs

Poor thing can't get 5 mins peace with her stomping round the gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ricketts just wanted to chill in peace and then incoming ting tong decides she is going to put her own spin on Michael Flatley's riverdance ffs

Poor thing can't get 5 mins peace with her stomping round the gaff
I actually think he took himself to the vets and said "Do it now, I'm losing the will to live"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something about how she speeds it all up absolutely kills me off, she looks like a GTA character

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t hate the dance workouts because they can be fun. But Jesus what’s the point if you’re going to scran 84719472 calories after???

At her weight, if she’s genuinely working out, she could be eating 2500-3000 calories a day to start losing weight. She could still eat so much

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.