Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
@Sertraline Queen its okay you can be my mum. I’m early thirties so hope you started fanny pads by then?

WHAT is with that fake tan. You struggle to apply it when you’re a teen, not in your thirties having used it for years 😹 I haven’t forgotten my fingers since about age 17

Reactions: 3

Yano

Chatty Member
Don’t come for an ibis they’re cheap and cheerful 🤣
We stayed and went for breakfast £15 for the shittest cooked breakfast 😭

Also did she have dunkers?? They would be vile after sitting out all day. Does she bring ice packs???

Reactions: 3

EllyMay

VIP Member
Stockiest AND the packing of the case and sitting on her fat ass for hours she's going to use the weekend to pretend to be tired and needs some sweets and other crap.

Reactions: 2

alliwantistruth

Same. He has a restraining out for me in my past past past life. Tried to have me burned at the stake and I can't move on from that.

If anyone can pick me up from the south east I'd prefer you not to be bison sized so I'm not wedged up against the passenger door for 5 hours.
I'll pick u up, am not a bison x

If she hadn’t banged on about having a degree most people would just think she’s not all there and moved on. She’s made a rod for her own back 🫤

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
BECKI SPOTTED -
What we saying bisonettes? Is this Beck at the morris dancing?? From a tiktok video
I don't think it's her. She was wearing a pink tshirt, that one's purple? This persons head is not nearly big enough either. 🤣

• Haha

Lolah23

Tell you what I’m fuckin SICK OF. People who make money off tiktok goin on about hard work. They wouldn’t know hard work if it put their windows through.
She makes money for sweet fa, sits rotting day in day out. I can’t for the fuckin life of me comprehend how someone who records themselves going to bloodclart Morrisons 4 times a week, eats takeaways like she’s just done a 15 year jail sentence and not had outside food, can make more fucking money than someone breaking their backs in a factory for 12 hours a day for £9 whatever an hour.
yep it's a shit state of affairs

amymegan64

Wait the tokfest also has people from megacon which I guess is like cosplay/comic-con from the Harry Potter and Star Wars stuff? So who was there for tok fest? Like 5 people? Can't even see any other tik tokers :ROFLMAO:
The only other account I saw mention it was holly and diego and I’m sure they were booked to do a talk😭 tokfest makes me cringe so bad