Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I just ate 2 share bags of mini eggs (one normal one orange if anyone’s interested x) now I’m gutted with myself for not uploading a video of me making hot chocolate in a slow cooker in 2020. I could have filmed me scoffing 2 bags of mini eggs (and even pretended someone DMed me asking me to review them) and got a weeks wage out of it
Don't worry I just inhaled a share bar of the new hazelnut aero all to myself 😋 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think the dark marks on her hands could be acanthosis nigricans. Caused by obesity, and associated with diabetes.

That’s what I think she’s got on her neck

soph30

VIP Member
I fort I’d post one of last seasons episodes, to sustain us while the selfish cunt keeps us waiting. ( low resolution, had to compress it ) Enjoy!

View attachment 2834131
I actually gasped when she was like “And then here’s Paige’s”! 🤭 🍔
---
The lack of videum is further proof that she does read here and doesn't want to please us by giving us suitcase Sunday.
Are we sure Paige is doing it? If I was dancing at a comp I wouldn’t want to spend all day yesterday travelling and wandering around Birmingham, I’d want to rest. Maybe it’s not quite the right time

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
No because in her first video it looked like it was two beds pushed together to be a double? So she actively chose to share the bed

needmorecoffee

Rach needs to watch the "Quiet on set" documentary and then set some very clear boundaries with Becki and Paige because there's no way on God's Green Earth that a 31 year old woman (aunt or not) should be as involved in every facet of a 15 year old's life as Becki is with Paige
I really want to watch that. Where can I find it?