Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey1895

VIP Member
That what I eat in a day was a joke!
Protein meal then all the crap- WHATS THE POINT?

Also- Paige is defo pushing to be tiktok famous- pull away from Aunty Becks Paige and maybe you can

Reactions: 3

cryptix

VIP Member
Why is she buying my protein meals? I had one last night with 67g of protein because I’m training hard this week as I’m teaching 16 classes because someone’s off on top of my training 😭 be a shame if I sustained an injury wouldn’t it 👀 tempted. They’re expenny as well so I just don’t understand why she would want one?🤨
All the fattys on tiktok are doing including siansworld but she does it as usual just to show off hiw much she spends zzzzz

• Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
She looks such a state in the new McDonums video (add to the tracket). Can't imagine going. To a semi-prefessional event looking like that.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
All the fattys on tiktok are doing including siansworld but she does it as usual just to show off hiw much she spends zzzzz
I don’t find them that nice at all. Although I haven’t tried the tikka 🤔 if she was gen on a diet she’s making the right decision loading the protein but what’s the point when she probably had a portion of chep & dep on the side?😂😂

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I don’t get WHY anyone needs an Easter egg review when it’s literally a chocolate egg. It’s not gonna taste like lasagne is it fuckin fat idiot
I agree but you need to watch LIV/LDN/FOOD on TikTok. She reviews unusual Easter Eggs and can actually describe them properly instead of just “ameyyyyyyyzin soum yeah” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Disillusioned

VIP Member
I think the dark marks on her hands could be acanthosis nigricans. Caused by obesity, and associated with diabetes.

Attachments