BeckiJones4 #77 Easter Legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I would be so embarrassed to be seen out with her you can just imagine the looks she gets

Reactions: 9
She really fancies herself as Abby Lee Miller

She needs to stop watching tv shows about kids
---

Last edited:
This is why we need supersize vs superskinny back. They look back and try and lin point where it all went wrong for them. Although I think emotional support Cath is a feeder and Bison seems to have narc traits and craves attention which she gets from her eating tiktoks.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t think it’s that deep. I think she’s a greedy bastard and having her own money enabled her to buy shit constantly.

Reactions: 30
I genuinely don’t think it’s that deep. I think she’s a greedy bastard and having her own money enabled her to buy shit constantly.
I really don't care about Becki as a person & her helf etc, so I agree with ar Gigi. She is literally just a greedy fuck with no expenses and therefore free reign to buy whatever she wants.

She lives in an echo chamber with no idea that what she simply spends on takeaways per month, is all some families have for everything for the entire month. She's a privileged, entitled, immature, reprehensible blubbery cunt. Needs a slap around the playdoh bonce and kicking out.

Reactions: 33
*were

I’m not illiterate I promiseum

Reactions: 6
Ah man hasn’t this thread been amazing some absolute gold moments in here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.