Beckijones4 #60 Ting Tong merrily on highum, in heaven dead naan is cringing 🎶🎄🔔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm not mistaken is it not a standard wet room put in by the council for people who are claiming high rate disability benefits and are unable to use a bath ?? They are also hard to get as for the work & costs of them! Yet she's going on she's got a fancy bleeping top tier walk in shower!! head
So her parents have had to have that installed for her ?! If that wasn’t a wake up call then nothing will be !

Reactions: 3
Her dads been on disability for years, it was probably put in for him along with the stair lift
Yep that's the one queen along with the disability car, I remember us saying ages ago before they said about the dementia wonder what was up with him, as he always seemed to be on his pc in his gaming room didn't he?

Reactions: 3
That clap back video would be your view waking up to her, her hair slicked back with grease, tiny piggy eyes surrounded by highlighter yellow skin, oh god it’s like my sleep paralysis demon

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep that's the one queen along with the disability car, I remember us saying ages ago before they said about the dementia wonder what was up with him, as he always seemed to be on his pc in his gaming room didn't he?
Unable to work but able to play video games 24/7

Reactions: 7
I’m not a dr but doesn’t vascular dementia usually follow heart problems? My grandad had it and he’d been needing a bypass for years and never had one. Again not 100% but that’s what I assumed

Reactions: 4
A cleanse for this lard ass a jacket potato? How about eating fruit and vegetables daily Scoops I dont know.... to be healthy? She has no clue and no brain cells either

Reactions: 9
So……she cooked TWO potatoums in oil, booooteh and gaaaaahhhhhlec but only dished oooop wuuunnnn of ‘em, snaffled the majority of the chooooooooner which she hates, most of the salid wiv the fetehhhhhh-again bec bec hates cheeseum but made sure to put even more fetehhhhhh on top of the choooooner which she hates, is she having a laugh?? Of course she ate the two of them, ALL of the choooooner (2 bleeping tins of the stuff!) and all the salid with the cheese (which she hates)
She’s an absolute moron!

Reactions: 12
She’s gone from “oh yeah she’s made a decent meal” to “the bleeping lard arse can’t go five minutes without ingesting a spoonful of butter”

Maybe she’s talking about the bum that’s on backwards. Who’s got the picture

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I'm not mistaken is it not a standard wet room put in by the council for people who are claiming high rate disability benefits and are unable to use a bath ?? They are also hard to get as for the work & costs of them! Yet she's going on she's got a fancy bleeping top tier walk in shower!! head
Dunno why she's buzzing about it tho, where Im renting currently (trying to move) has a wet room and it knocks me sick, I hate it!

Why's she banging in about the shankley hotel and their baths anyway, is she booking a massive room for her a my Paigey for her birthday? Not like she had any mates is it 💀

• Haha
Dunno why she's buzzing about it tho, where Im renting currently (trying to move) has a wet room and it knocks me sick, I hate it!

Why's she banging in about the shankley hotel and their baths anyway, is she booking a massive room for her a my Paigey for her birthday? Not like she had any mates is it 💀
Exactly not like she's got a fancy double headed rainfall shower supplied by Victorian plumbing is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aren’t stand alone showers technically walk in? I don’t have the levitate to get in mine. So not really the brag Bison thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aren’t stand alone showers technically walk in? I don’t have the levitate to get in mine. So not really the brag Bison thinks it is.
She's just a head trying to be funny! I love a shower but I also love a candlelit bath with tit tons of bubbles when I'm stressed tf out haha 😁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.