Beckijones4 #60 Ting Tong merrily on highum, in heaven dead naan is cringing 🎶🎄🔔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember my nan lord rest her used to make comments on my weight. I was always a size 8 in my teens but then early 20s I put on weight maybe being a size 12 (would kill to be that size again) but I’d call to visit and she would say as I’m leaving “next time you call I I expect you to be a few lbs lighter” and I’d seriously want to run and duck nyself infront of the first speeding truck. But god imagine her having Becki as a granddaughter! I’d love to have my nan back for a day for a big hug and some ice cream floats she used to make us then I’d take her to the port to give big chunks a firm talking to!
Grandma's love calling you fat whilst also simultaneously stuffing you with highly calorific food 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always picks lame comments to clap back on. What about the people who call her out on her bullshit? Never claps back at them, just the 17 year olds calling her a unit.

Like when she says people call her moonface, chubby etc. Do they duck! Even the 4chan lot are more creative than that.

Reactions: 18
She always picks lame comments to clap back on. What about the people who call her out on her bullshit? Never claps back at them, just the 17 year olds calling her a unit.

Like when she says people call her moonface, chubby etc. Do they duck! Even the 4chan lot are more creative than that.
“We’ve got a walk in shower cos I’m too fat for a bath” isn’t the win she think it is

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The comments from that Lucas profile are absolutely disgusting! I can’t stand the girl but Jesus Christ, if I had to read those comments about myself I would for sure “CF” myself. Definitely posted by somebody who didn’t get enough love from their ma growing up! As someone said above, what exactly is it she’s getting from tiktok that makes getting horrifically trolled worth it?! Also that jacket potato combo is bleeping horrific? Feta cheese and tuna?! Get the duck!

Reactions: 2
The comments from that Lucas profile are absolutely disgusting! I can’t stand the girl but Jesus Christ, if I had to read those comments about myself I would for sure “CF” myself. Definitely posted by somebody who didn’t get enough love from their ma growing up! As someone said above, what exactly is it she’s getting from tiktok that makes getting horrifically trolled worth it?! Also that jacket potato combo is bleeping horrific? Feta cheese and tuna?! Get the duck!
She could block/delete/limit comments, report the accounts etc but she won’t. It’s all engagement which is all she cares about. not saying I agree with those kind of comments because I don’t but she encourages a lot of her hate, she’s done a “clapback” tonight yet will be crying in a week or two.
these “influencers” are choosing what to put out to the world, they’re choosing to show their life, they could come off or restrict comments but no, they sell their soul for a quick £££. My sympathy is limited for these tiktokers

Reactions: 13
The clap back was crap anyway but it’s even worse when she’s using her quilt to block her chin 😂😂 so cringey bison

Reactions: 7
The clap back was crap anyway but it’s even worse when she’s using her quilt to block her chin 😂😂 so cringey bison
The wiki needs a comprehensive list of chin blockers. Idk though, might run out of space, it’s a long list

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is wrong with her? That clap back seems like it was scripted by a 7 year old off their nut on Panda Pops. "I like big butt's and I cannot lie" let's all just calm down and stop making twats of ourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Too poorly to go with her family to a pantomime but is well enough to traipse around Aldi shopping for her cleansing chooona. Good job she doesn’t work really, they’d be getting sick phone calls every week 🙄
Excuse um youm, it’s pantoMINE! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I'm not mistaken is it not a standard wet room put in by the council for people who are claiming high rate disability benefits and are unable to use a bath ?? They are also hard to get as for the work & costs of them! Yet she's going on she's got a fancy bleeping top tier walk in shower!! head

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Bison themed Guntomines:
Chinderella ( featuring Becki as the pumpkin and both ugly sisters )
Beck & the Teen-stalk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.