BeckiJones4 #59 Huge Hefner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a baby 3 months ago (no, she's not called Paige) I'm so sad I missed the ✨ helfy kween ✨ era but looks as though it didn't last long.

Basically, she's the same selfish, glutenous twit that she was when I was last keeping up with her freds.

Can't wait to see her make sure everywun knows it's her birthday on Christmas day and hide all her chocolate in her bedroom again.

Anyway, glad to be back and seeing you all on absolute fire 🔥 I've been howling at this thread

Reactions: 7
Had a baby 3 months ago (no, she's not called Paige) I'm so sad I missed the ✨ helfy kween ✨ era but looks as though it didn't last long.

Basically, she's the same selfish, glutenous twit that she was when I was last keeping up with her freds.

Can't wait to see her make sure everywun knows it's her birthday on Christmas day and hide all her chocolate in her bedroom again.

Anyway, glad to be back and seeing you all on absolute fire 🔥 I've been howling at this thread
Freewheeling into Christmas will be her best era yet. Can’t wait for January when she decides to completely transform her health by taking the stairs twice a week and using a foot scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine that poor woman that turned up to shave her face . “Soum yeah , just come upstairs to my bedroom , if that makes sensum” and she walks into a 31 woman’s bedroom , in her parents house ,with Harry Potter books, Xmas bedding and decorated in tat ! Thats horror . Norman Bates horror !
---
The caption on this 🤣🤣. Queen of the Garlic is our Beck 🧄
Her “giving someone a handjob “ face 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I totally believe that mobile systems can be helpful for some people.

But imagine having to have someone come and wax your eyebrows at home because their table would crumple underneath you like a house of cards

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine that poor woman that turned up to shave her face . “Soum yeah , just come upstairs to my bedroom , if that makes sensum” and she walks into a 31 woman’s bedroom , in her parents house ,with Harry Potter books, Xmas bedding and decorated in tat ! Thats horror . Norman Bates horror !
---

Her “giving someone a handjob “ face 😂😂

But imagine having to have someone come and wax your eyebrows at home because their table would crumple underneath you like a house of cards
It wouldn’t be too much bother - the person doing the treatments was her neice.

Reactions: 1
It wouldn’t be too much bother - the person doing the treatments was her neice.
oh it was Paige ?! Sorry I missed that bit 😂
---

oh absolutely, Ive had spray tans and eyelashes at home .. not in my bedroom on xmas bedding though 😂

Frowback wedsnesday:

her facial expressions are killing me 💀
---
And that vile lip licking thing she does when she’s pretending to squeeze out a few tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's back at either B&M or Home Bargains with a Coronation Street reusable mug chin blocker 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who in the name of duck told her she could sing.

She’s trying to make it a ‘fing’. Just anuvva treat backfired on her so she thinks this will endear her to the viewers who think she’s ‘special’

I doubt those poor Milka biscuits will ever leave the scranmobile 😔

Reactions: 9
Why does the fat bleep keep singing? She has actually gotten even more annoying the last few weeks

Reactions: 17
The only reason she goes to home bargains all
the time is because she has absolutely nothing else going on in her life. She must be so bored trying to fill her days and find excuses to go out and “film content” which are just more excuses to go out and buy food!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.