BeckiJones4 #59 Huge Hefner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna make this so called smooth skin her whole personality now but without filters her skin looks like crumpets, i genuinely don’t know how she dares go out shopping everyday without a bit of makeup on.
I don't know how she shows her face anywhere looking like she does. How people aren't physically sick when she comes near her with her massive bonce, I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t think her content could get any lower but watching her have her beard shaved off really is the cherry on top 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s gonna make this so called smooth skin her whole personality now but without filters her skin looks like crumpets, i genuinely don’t know how she dares go out shopping everyday without a bit of makeup on.
100%, she will give us a skin care routine, clothes haul and self care night videums I think. She will be trying to give "clean girl vibes" with her chip pan head, dandruff, thrush tongue and yellow eyes 🤢
Driving around the port like Regina George in her flabia with no suspension

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why she’s gone to the lengths of dermaplaning when her hair is greasy and full of dandruff. Wouldn’t you sort that out first?!

Reactions: 10
Dermaplaning isn’t worth it tbh. I had it done a few times and it was meh at best. I don’t have a particularly hairy face, granted, but it’s not like I’m constantly wearing a full face of makeup for professional shoots so I’m not arsed.

I suppose though with Becki’s 24x7 full glam look and influencer life it makes sensem.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dermaplaning isn’t worth it tbh. I had it done a few times and it was meh at best. I don’t have a particularly hairy face, granted, but it’s not like I’m constantly wearing a full face of makeup for professional shoots so I’m not arsed.

I suppose though with Becki’s 24x7 full glam look and influencer life it makes sensem.
She's probably had it done because she was jealous of her beard catching crumbs. Beck Beck no share.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love that she keeps doing these minor things thinking "yeah, that was the problem!". It's like going to A&E with your foot hanging off and they treat your ingrown toenail. Maybe tackle the fact you glow in the dark from jaundice first?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.