BeckiJones4 #50 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s up to women if they don’t wanna shave.. but what I don’t get about Becki is she shaved her legs & face but refuses to shave her arms despite being seriously hairy. I can get hairy arms & literally only do it once every 2-3 months as it doesn’t grow back particularly fast .. I’m just surprised she’s confident walking around like tht

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also what's a "tablesploon" ?? God shes getting worse 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg the gerbil running for its life not to end up in the slowcooker 😂😭💀 please include the gerbil in the next thread title. Ive never seen something run so fast 😭😭 duck this boys i aint ended up like our derik 😂😭😂😭
---
Alsoum why does she refer to every birthday as a happy birtbdayum its like a 2 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg bleeping dead at that gerbil running for its life when big chunks rolls up on its tank 😭🤣its like a bleeping cartoon 💀
😂 She came stomping down that isle like the gruffalo, no wonder it ran for its life 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg omg omg. It feel like Christmas! I werk and come back to FIVE videums! Now to catch up here.
But what’s with the ‘it’s my rickets happy birthday tomorrow’ illiterate duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg bleeping dead at that gerbil running for its life when big chunks rolls up on its tank 😭🤣its like a bleeping cartoon 💀
Probum thought it was an earthquake and was running for cover the poor thing. Either that or the poor mite thought she was gonna scran it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rickets comments don't dissapoint. Using your dog's birthday as an excuse for a takeaway might be a warning sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone know how to start a new Fredum x
---
Omg the gerbil running for its life not to end up in the slowcooker 😂😭💀 please include the gerbil in the next thread title. Ive never seen something run so fast 😭😭 duck this boys i aint ended up like our derik 😂😭😂😭
---
Alsoum why does she refer to every birthday as a happy birtbdayum its like a 2 year old
Cos she’s so cute & QuiRKy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is actually one of the funniest things I’ve seen running for its life from her thudding down the aisles. Sawdust splaying in all directions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.