BeckiJones4 #50 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her story of Paige dancing in black, she doesn't move like a natural dancer sorry 😬 Just jump from move to move really stilted
Tbf from when we was there at the weekend she’s not a bad dancer she’s very stiff in certain dances, but from previous comments someone said dance caters for all shapes and sizes now days but if you want to be known and seen you really need to look the part and stand out and with aunt beck beck feeding her unfortunately she will fail, a friend of mine who is a backing dancer for dua lipa just finished her world tour with her they was mega strict with weight and nutrition l.

Reactions: 5
Takeaway Tracker - October - as of 16.10.2023

1. Greggs - unknown
2. Eaten out - Hot dog, chips, cupcake, popcorn
3. McDonald’s - Chicken selects x5, cheeseburger, chips, sour cream dip x2, full sugar coke
4. Frankie’s & Benny's - chicken strips x5, barbecue sauce x1, garlic bread, spaghetti bolognaise, full sugar coke (probably)
5. Chippy takeaway tea - battered sausage, chips and curry sauce and full fat coke
6. OK Diner - garlic bread, chicken burger, chips, coleslaw, full fat coke
7. Chicken tikka masala, naan, rice, chips, Pepsi
8. Chips
9. McDonald’s - double sausage and egg McMuffin, 2 hash browns
10. Subway - meatball, pepperoni, cheese, fried onions and pepper sub / walkers cheese and onion crisps / cookie / full sugar Pepsi
11. Mcdnnums breakfast - double sausage egg McMuffin 2x hash brown and coke
12. Mcdonnums (AGAIN) breakfast - double sausage egg McMuffin 2x hash brown and coke

total - £119.64
great work @sleepingpanda, 12 takeaways in 16 days is just gross.

Reactions: 9

1. Greggs - unknown
3. McDonald’s - Chicken selects x5, cheeseburger, chips, sour cream dip x2, full sugar coke
4. Frankie’s & Benny's - chicken strips x5, barbecue sauce x1, garlic bread, spaghetti bolognaise, full sugar coke (probably)
5. Chippy takeaway tea - battered sausage, chips and curry sauce and full fat coke
8. Chips
10. Subway - meatball, pepperoni, cheese, fried onions and pepper sub / walkers cheese and onion crisps / cookie / full sugar Pepsi
12. Mcdonnums (AGAIN) breakfast - double sausage egg McMuffin 2x hash brown and coke

total - £119.64
When you see it typed out this it’s such an eye opener isn’t it, more so that it’s not even all she scrans on those days.

Reactions: 13
Re the shopping discussion I only go once a week twice if I need top ups it's also not enjoyable if your on a budget and have to use your calculator or a scanner so you don't have the embrassment of getting a shock at the till and have to put things back its alright for becki because she can get whatever she wants when she wants it's not real life

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that feels the takeaway tracker is being generous with the total cost? I feel like with the price of things all that should be way more

Reactions: 19

1. Greggs - unknown
8. Chips

total - £119.64
Shocking. I've had one takeaway in that time.

I wonder when she's binging on just another treat at night in her bed she's think "this will stick it to the haters"? What a sad existence.

Reactions: 4
Riknak is reminding me of Pauline Fowlers dog door stop 😂
---
Never gonna give youm up (garlic dep)
Never gonna let youm down (my Paigey)
Never gonna run around (toom fat)
And desert you (dessert, where?!)

in my head that is Riknaks version
---
Backing vocals by big spender shirl of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it just me that feels the takeaway tracker is being generous with the total cost? I feel like with the price of things all that should be way more
I’ve been actually using the menoo prices so it’s accurate xx

Reactions: 4
That champs video of Paige’s just came up on my fyp and thought I’d look at the comments. Paige’s step nan made the tutus.

Step nan (alive) must’ve been up all night making Becki’s. Poor witch probably has arthritis now.

IMG_5152.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That champs video of Paige’s just came up on my fyp and thought I’d look at the comments. Paige’s step nan made the tutus.

Step nan (alive) must’ve been up all night making Becki’s. Poor witch probably has arthritis now.

View attachment 2514171
Step nan (alive): "What's your size?"
Beck Beck: "I'm actually soum soum petite. Size sixum."
Step nan (alive): *uses measurements of average tractor tyre*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg bleeping dead at that gerbil running for its life when big chunks rolls up on its tank 😭🤣its like a bleeping cartoon 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.