BeckiJones4 #48 if ya want ma bodeh, and you fink I'm sexyum, letum me knowm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet if becki goes on one side of the caravan it’s on a tilt and when she takes a number 2 the whole van is subjected to the sounds & smell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have obtained CCTV footage of Becki outside Devs kebab shop
My wish came true 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine sharing a caravan with her. Which bed is she going to sleep in because those single beds in a caravan are tiny and doubt anyone will agree to share a double??

As anyone on here watched Derek with Ricky Gervais? Whenever I think of Becki going to the caravan all I picture is kev with his girlfriend Janice and him getting her in his caravan. Its hilarious as she's as big as our Bison. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No please she looks like a bumble bee on steroids in that dance vid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet if becki goes on one side of the caravan it’s on a tilt and when she takes a number 2 the whole van is subjected to the sounds & smell
Like jays dad in the inbetweeners when they go to caravan club? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Don’t care if Paige’s mum give consents as her AUNTIE, you just wouldn’t as a child’s auntie post her on the internet like that.

Reactions: 10
Thread Fred Suggestion
If the caravans rockin’, don’t come knockin’
It’s just bison Beck searching for her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she taking the bleeping piss? Turning off the comments on videos of a child is NOT enough, you are not protecting your niece Becki. Anyone that defends her is brain dead at this point

Reactions: 16
Poor Ricketts…. doesn’t want to be left on his own with bison in case she scrans him. No way should she have children since she can’t even be bothered to look after her own dog.

Reactions: 10
That woman needs to try eating becki's diet for a month or even a week and then give her conclusions, not just picking one relatively restrained day.

Don't get excited for the fancy dress - last year she was a 'mermaid' which amounted to a baggy tshirt with shells on, black leggings and crocs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand how people are still sticking up for her when she literally had 18 takeaways in 30 days 😭

Reactions: 20
Is she taking the bleeping piss? Turning off the comments on videos of a child is NOT enough, you are not protecting your niece Becki. Anyone that defends her is brain dead at this point
She is literally in her pants… Cmon Becki, it’s not appropriate

Reactions: 4
That gusset has survived absolute horrors and now has complex PTSD
IMG_3664.jpeg

---
⭐New Ricketts content just dropped⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.