BeckiJones4 #48 if ya want ma bodeh, and you fink I'm sexyum, letum me knowm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s staying in a caravan. I genuinely don’t think she’ll fit in the bathroom. They can be quite snug. She definitely won’t fit in the shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also needs to add the snacks and up the portion size by twoum then you're there. I get what she's trying to do but by doing it wrong it just defeats the point?
YEAH and we all have days where we eat more than other. If you consistently eat loads of tit food and junk snacks on a daily basis you're gonna look like that big fat baboon.

Reactions: 7

This person talks about how much tik toks pays. Becki will be rolling in it now the new creator fund has been released

She’s so pathetic. Packing like she’s going on holiday, so excited because she’s getting a whole weekend to perv on and be around young girls. She makes me feel ill.
---
Also why the duck is she wearing her sunglasses still. Does she think they detract from the size of her noggin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm baffled by some of the comments on Meg's video,, some people are really dumb.

Is telling Eugenia to get help before she dies OK but telling Becki to get help is crossing a line?

Reactions: 11

This person talks about how much tik toks pays. Becki will be rolling in it now the new creator fund has been released
Not if shes on benifits dwp have brought something in to do with tiktok i think they have to declare to dwp what they have earnt that month & it gets deducted.

So i work 16 hrs and get universal credit at the end of each month my employer sends dwp how much ive earnt in that month and then i get some money deducted off my UC.
Ive been on unpaid leave for a month due to my 1 year olds nursery closing down so i had to get her a new nursery which she couldnt start until 3 weeks ago but ive attatched a uc statement for you to understand a bit better as im not so good with explaining, so because ive not been at work last month apart from 4 days my wage was low so i havent got that much of a deduction but if i was like becki and got a high pay from tik tok it would be alot more as shown in the second pic when i got my full wage so baiscly whatever shes getting in benifits will be cut down, if she does do the creater fund i dont think it will be for long as she lives with her parents who im guessing are also on benifits so cos they live all in the same household will effect them too

I dont know if any of that makes sensum but yeah 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I quite like Megs ED content, I generally avoid anorexia recovery accounts but think her content is pretty good if you are trying to recover from a restrictive ED. Becki has the opposite problem, it’s still an eating disorder and should be taken seriously by her and her family, she is overeating and it is going to seriously harm and kill her.

Reactions: 2
It will catch up with her

Attachments

Reactions: 2
See, if I was her my fancy dress of choice would be a Bison- just for the shits & giggles over here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah. I’ve had enough. The sunglasses on the head indoors, the back hump of fat. It’s absolute cringe and she wouldn’t be turning off the comments if she didn’t know this video would get a reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.