BeckiJones4 #46 Poor Derek the pigeon, destined to end up in Bison’s slow cooker in the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if it’s just me but if I had a simple minded heffalump of a sister making a holy show of herself to hundreds of thousands of people on a regular basis on social media, I wouldn’t be in videos with her. I would distance myself from the situation.
Making a holy show! I accuse my kids of this on the daily.

Reactions: 1
And that was my friend sending ‘I fancy you’ to my crushes on MSN back in 2006, deffo not me
I’d laugh my head off in such a petty way if she lost her account just as she’s about to hit the 500k mark

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Confused as to why people keep saying she’s clearly on a diet? She finished the gym and had a 500 calorie sandwich and grab bag crisps?

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else getting loads of vids of bison on their FYP from an account ‘clipz206’ or something like that. Gets me everytime thinking it’s her 😂

Reactions: 8
I did a Becki today after being proper good with my calories all week 😠😡😤 Felt flaky as cos I had an early lunch so just snacked on shite (cheese, jerky, big sausage roll, chocolate and drinks cos it's my Friday). I need to ban myself from buying cheese it's embarrassing how much of it I pack away, I don't even wanna say. Casomorphein addiction fr 😭🤣 I might have to set myself up for a stupid no cheese for XYZ days challenge and reward myself or some tit. I'm SO ANNOYED AT MYSELF /end rant thx soz love u xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did a Becki today after being proper good with my calories all week 😠😡😤 Felt flaky as cos I had an early lunch so just snacked on shite (cheese, jerky, big sausage roll, chocolate and drinks cos it's my Friday). I need to ban myself from buying cheese it's embarrassing how much of it I pack away, I don't even wanna say. Casomorphein addiction fr 😭🤣 I might have to set myself up for a stupid no cheese for XYZ days challenge and reward myself or some tit. I'm SO ANNOYED AT MYSELF /end rant thx soz love u xxxx
cheese is there for me in my darkest hour 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s on a diet
She doesn’t tell us the truth about what she eats anyway so no one will knowum
We’ll have to see if her belly gets bigger and judge her health on her size like a prize winning heffer. And then evanstar or Alex will volunteer to stick their arm up her fanny/rectum to check her.
No gym video? Let me guess ya fat twit, you went but you’re not going to film everytime. Ok babes xxx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.