BeckiJones4 #46 Poor Derek the pigeon, destined to end up in Bison’s slow cooker in the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becki takes the very first item out and says ‘These aren’t even for any of us they’re for Rachel’s kids’ in utter disbelief as if it’s highly unusual to not buy the whole box just for your own consumption.

Reactions: 18
It's Thursday so she's meant to be at the gym, did she go?

Reactions: 2
I can’t find the videum! Is it followers only?
Is that how she’s going to get to 500k? Bait us with Shirl content?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's so going to cry if she's waiting to post her 500k vid and her tik tok still won't let her post 🤣
I can see her now stomping around the house. Messaging her managers to fix it 😂

This is why tik tok is not a proper job. You don't have any control over it.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the videum on my FYP but you can’t comment on it so I guess it’s been deleted (again) due to her massiveness and unable to talk properly! The caption on the videum “not sure if this will upload” 🤔🤔🤔 why wouldn’t it upload brisket-bonce?? You manage to upload everyfink else just fine! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Becki Jones #47: Dirty deletes, so many treats, double donner meats, & cute dainty feets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Remember when she fought she was sexy and showed a bit of belly cos she lost free pounds

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not her getting Shirl to read the packaging cos the word ‘Pocky’ is apparently too difficult for Becki to even attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idk if it’s just me but if I had a simple minded heffalump of a sister making a holy show of herself to hundreds of thousands of people on a regular basis on social media, I wouldn’t be in videos with her. I would distance myself from the situation.

Reactions: 11
Idk if it’s just me but if I had a simple minded heffalump of a sister making a holy show of herself to hundreds of thousands of people on a regular basis on social media, I wouldn’t be in videos with her. I would distance myself from the situation.
Which is why Shirley has demanded she delete it! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.