BeckiJones4 #27 The Garlic Bed is Stinking, The Yellow Submarine is sinking #freerickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sour cream dip with McDonald’s breakfasts is still something that shocks me. So unnecessary

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I actually think she looked lovely today. Makes such a difference when she washes her hair and puts a little makeup on

Reactions: 5
Oh shut the duck up. This girl has completely missed the point. I’m sorry that she’s struggling or has been triggered by Becki or whatever but this is a ridiculous TikTok to make

Reactions: 11
Oh shut the duck up. This girl has completely missed the point. I’m sorry that she’s struggling or has been triggered by Becki or whatever but this is a ridiculous TikTok to make

She’s got the comparison between her and Becki twisted. Of course someone with an anorexia would be congratulated for eating and showing themself in recovery, as would an overweight person were to film content about eating more healthily and losing weight. If she posted a video on restricting herself and other earring disorder behaviours, people would come for her, just like we do when a clearly unhealthy woman continues to shovel crap down her throat, rather than get help and make healthier choices. Shane Whaley used to be very overweight and has been making weight loss content for years now. People support him because he recognised the unhealthy lifestyle he was living and has made positive changes. Becki lives in a dream world where she’s some dainty woman who is bullied for eating. People don’t like her because she’s damaging her body and promoting it.

Reactions: 28
Photoshopped her face onto John travolta here and I can't see the diffrence
B52DF3D3- e7732F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Wtf. Becki has a food related illness herself.

Reactions: 12
I actually think she looked lovely today. Makes such a difference when she washes her hair and puts a little makeup on
I honestly have never seen her look lovely. More presentable maybe. But lovely is not a country she’s been known to visit.

Her new videum on the trolls. She’s been practicing the lip sync for DAYS and it’s still 💩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’d be in the universal credit queueum without the trolls and she knows it. Hence why she doesn’t block them like a lot of other ’creators’ do
Needs to feed the bison belly somehow

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.