BeckiJones #68 Fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet really make me wanna witch slap me mams tiddies
I mean, my mam makes me wanna do that anyway
But you know when you just wanna

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't care what any one on here says there is no way on God's green earth she is mentally competent.

Reactions: 11
Is Slimeball Evenstar starting to tire of defending Bison? She commented the below on bisons recent WIEIAD. Maybe it’s just me, but it seems code for ‘get your fat ass up and start walking more so I don’t look stupid for praising you”

View attachment 2723519

It might have been mentioned before, but it was actually her creepy mate Declan, not Bison, who created that unhygienic -looking grazing table on New Year's Eve. Even he knows of the backlash of Bison tagging him because it would be the end of his business.

View attachment 2724966
View attachment 2724959
Omg not the fanny ham at the end 🤢 big pink spots

Reactions: 6
I think she’s cleverer than me, I have to concentrate on The Traitors, but she can watch and ‘type fings up’ at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reckon big becs will let me ride her into war? Seeing as she's an absolute TANK!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just love it when the broccoli falls apart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cath I think big Nonce Beck is taking the piss out of your broccoli 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just love it when the broccoli falls apart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Cath I think big Nonce Beck is taking the piss out of your broccoli 😂
I can’t imagine Beck has much broccoli experience to be honest 😂 cooked broccoli is always slightly squishy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf (and don’t kill me) I actually thought to myself that bison cooks hers better than cath because cath had overdone it

but then that’s only cos bison has limited patience waiting for her food. Ricketts is always so anxious when she’s hungry because she stares at him and licks her lips

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.