Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowFellow123

she has been gaining weight and her body in general has been changing, her hips have been getting wider over the years in preparation for ....... children.
Does that actually happen in your late 20's? I've heard of 'second puberty' in a woman's early 20s but after that isn't it more weight or muscle gain and nothing biological/to do with children?

Beckersss

I just took the ghost picture as like her walking who her boyfriend, who has now 'disappeared', I just went to double check maybe I'd read it wrong. And it's now disappeared from her art page, or was it just on her story one time?

Beckersss

A morning moaning about trich on Instagram and an afternoon moaning about wanting that autism diagnosis on twitter. Normal service resumed.

Annaevz

What is happening? I went to check her Instagram after a few days and it’s gone? And her latest forum on GG has disappeared too?

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
How was she "on the breadline" a few months ago and is now buying new kayaking shit every day? I can understand having a new hobby you like but don't you build up stuff over time? I get she has a job she doesn't talk about but I can't imagine as someone also living alone I'm sure on a similar salary buying that much STUFF.
It's her new fad.

Stories today include moaning about how cold it is and how many clothes she has to wear... While wearing shorts. Also going out into a field and putting her phone down on the ground to video herself just sorta standing there awkwardly. This is on top of the whole Return Of The Trich arc that everyone saw coming and she'd teased for months
Has anyone else the "problem (????) not being able to see her stories? I really don't know why I don't get them displayed. I see her posts, like them for the algorithm, everything. But no stories in my feed of Beckie.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Good to know her dad is okay but I still think somebody must have died.

I know she’s crazy but look at the ghost drawing again. The man doesn’t resemble the boyfriend at all (theres also a profile sketch in the background of an older man in glasses). Also the song she used for that post is more of a funeral than a break up song.
Could be something to do with her grandfather I know he past a couple of years ago but I know she was very close with him

Has anyone ever found any of her dating profiles. I’m intrigued to see what she puts on there considering she says she almost never gets a match. She’s not too offensive to look at (if you don’t already know her 😂) so there must be something written that just makes people pass her by.

perpetualvictim

Did she delete something? I missed this meltdown
Here's the last story that was part of her saying talking about dressing up and how she doesn't get to do it anymore because she doesn't film anymore so she doesn't dress up for that, work attire is formal so she's not herself, how she dresses when she's with her family doesn't count because she dresses up for anxiety...

Attachments

kellyK11

I don't understand why she handles her hair like that... Tugging on it that way. That in itself sure damages the hair.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The GG thread is no more. Man its so funny how her whinging and whining about her non-existent autism suddenly disappeared.
Oh she's finally stopped begging for a diagnosis?! (I had to stop following her she was driving me crazy with her endless woe is me! Santas give me money plz!! *meow*)