Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayanuma

Another essay about herself and how she's actually much worse than everyone thinks, just miserable. Smeg really nailed it, she's just an incel now. Too busy thinking/complaining about herself to actually get anything done with her life. Being able to make money off youtube was probably the worst thing to happen to her

Attachments

Tortuga

Re her latest stories about her damaged hair, I wish she’d stop giving herself such a severe side parting. No wonder her hair is super thin in that area, even if she didn’t pull it would naturally recede and thin out with that constantly forced parting.

HollyLeaf

Cutting her own hair again, just before salons open. Hope this isn’t the beginning of her self-sabotaging for attention and sympathy. Can’t moan about lockdown anymore after all.

sleepingskies

Wagers now: Will she

1) donate her wigs to young people with cancer in need
or
2) hoard her wigs and pull them out and make videos with them every year

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Soz for double post but Beckie had invisalign? I thought the NHS don’t cover it? I’m always talking about her financial situation on here so maybe that’s a bit creepy but I just vividly remember her not turning the heating on last winter because she couldn’t afford it?
I remember the no heating too. The fact she had 4 years of Invisalign makes me think that maybe she stopped and restarted treatment. Maybe she started it, paused it because she couldn't afford it and now she's working again, she's finished it?

Beckersss

Also, gave you guys noticed she's a bit more positive in her stories the past few days? There are less negative twists on her latest "grateful" posts...
I wonder if she's actually getting better/feeling happier? Or just trying not to scare away "THE MAN" just yet?
I miss the grateful posts, she had them as a highlight for a couple of months too.