Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really cant believe her, dragging her poor disabled mum around because she suddenly cant go to the doctord on her own. Also autism is hereditary, its likely her mum or dad or both also have it, so her just assuming they are allistic is silly.

Reactions: 5
I really cant believe her, dragging her poor disabled mum around because she suddenly cant go to the doctord on her own. Also autism is hereditary, its likely her mum or dad or both also have it, so her just assuming they are allistic is silly.
Except she’s got the worst autism ever and has the worst life

Reactions: 7
Is this her happy videos? Just her filming her cats doing nothing? Why would she expect this to give her views? She does realize if she wants views, it needs to be interesting to the viewer. Her standing around in her bathrobe all day filming her cats, isn't exactly what I would call high effort content.

First if all, how is she her mum's carer when she needs her to care for HER in medical appointments?

Secondly, I just saw something wild on tiktok that made me think if Beckie. There's this migraine treatment where the chiropractor pulls sections of hair and it cracks the scalp. While I 100% do not believe she has migraines, imagine if she had just fucked her head up with the hair pulling.

Reactions: 1
First if all, how is she her mum's carer when she needs her to care for HER in medical appointments?

Secondly, I just saw something wild on tiktok that made me think if Beckie. There's this migraine treatment where the chiropractor pulls sections of hair and it cracks the scalp. While I 100% do not believe she has migraines, imagine if she had just fucked her head up with the hair pulling.
Bet she’s trying to claim CA

Reactions: 2
She posted a new Video on Youtube... Its not even worth watching, its a Q&A with absolutely nothing interesting in it.

Oooo she’s in a mood today! She’s definitely a spoilt brat, I’ve never seen someone so up and down. I’m sure we could all moan about things day in day out. I’ve got a metal plate and screws in my tibia bone..90% of the time it hurts but I have to get on with life otherwise I’d end up depressed like her!

Reactions: 6
I do wonder if she got results back and she didn't get what she wanted as she sounds very bitter and moaning about the neurologist in her stories and how they told her to 'get on with it.' She is going to be very moany today, isn't she?

Reactions: 9
"It feels like I'm being stabbed here". Yes, you are poking yourself with a pen. Also wonder if Loops are going to add "vomitproof" to their advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if she got results back and she didn't get what she wanted as she sounds very bitter and moaning about the neurologist in her stories and how they told her to 'get on with it.' She is going to be very moany today, isn't she?
Definitely Got some diagnosis/news Shes not happy with here…

She is raging!

Why do we have to be informed about saliva collecting in her mouth before throwing up, while she has the bucket full of puke in front of her, all from a person with fluid phobia and emetophobia, which ofc she has to suffer hardest? I get sick from writing this. It’s disgusting.

For someone who has an apparent phobia of fluids etc, she does speak about them and likes to show off her bucket and describe what is happening.

For someone who has an apparent phobia of fluids etc, she does speak about them and likes to show off her bucket and describe what is happening.
Even if she did genuinely have the phobia, she’d still do it because of how inconsiderate she is of other people. The world revolves around her, haven’t you heard?

She did say after the appointment that the doctor refused the cluster headaches diagnosis, but said it could be migraines. So I think she is angry she didn't get the worst kind of headache you could possibly have confirmed. In the Q&A she still calls them cluster headaches though, but I don't know if that was filmed before or after her appointment.

Reactions: 1
Her behaviour never fails to amaze me. I know for a fact if the neurologists believed she was suffering from migraines or cluster headaches they would be offering alternative treatment options. I struggle to see how she’s autistic either, to me her attitude screams personality disorder and munchausens. She’s so angry and hard done by

Reactions: 3
Lmao at her saying I cant drink water yet. I bet half her migraines come from dehydration!!!

Reactions: 4
Seriously, when does she work? I bet her colleagues low key dislike her, she never works!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.