Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what her point is exactly when she moans about getting more views on posts where she's unhappy. She mostly posts to her stories, nobody knows whether they're about to see a sad or happy story before they click, so it's not like people consciously choose to view the miserable stuff over the (rare) happy stuff. Unless she's talking about her kayaking account, in which case that's kind of niche and of course it's going to get less interaction than her ordinary account.

She's always looking to blame someone or something for not reading her mind and interacting with her exactly as she would like. I can't imagine how exhausting it is to be around her in real life.
Now it’s the viewers‘ fault, that she mostly posts „sad“ stuff, because they don’t react adequately to her „happy“ stuff? 🙄

Does she want a medal for having a day where she doesn’t cry or have a headache?

Also, remember the gratitude diaries that became weirdly negative 😂

Reactions: 5
Holy tit, someone clip that video where she rambles for ages about how amazed she is at her younger self for 'earning' or something. Deranged stuff, she's absolutely obsessed with herself

Reactions: 3
When you have a migraine you don’t lie in bed aggressively saying migraine migraine migraine to yourself ffs. She is insufferable and if she starts any of the standard protocol migraine treatments she’ll be even more so. I hope the neurologists become aware of her videos as no one will look at them and say yeah that’s chronic migraines. You do not have the ability to do this tit with true migraines

Reactions: 4
I genuinely believe that she wants them to tell her she has a brain tumour or something that can give her this extra “pass” alongside her autism. Remember she said she had an mri and was so “excited” and she said in so many words that she is looking forward to them finding something. We haven’t heard anything about that 🤔 I wonder if it’s because she lies and exaggerates and has munchhausens.

Reactions: 1
Is she seriously gathering a folder of "migaine" videos to show the neurologist? PLEASE, I can't wait to see the outcome of this

Is she seriously gathering a folder of "migaine" videos to show the neurologist? PLEASE, I can't wait to see the outcome of this
It's not for the neurologist, it's for her instagram feed. She's spent months going back through years of her own video footage and has been sorting them into different disability folders

Screenshot_20231108-190344__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231108-190544__01.jpg

Screenshot_20231108-190554__01.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I genuinely believe that she wants them to tell her she has a brain tumour or something that can give her this extra “pass” alongside her autism. Remember she said she had an mri and was so “excited” and she said in so many words that she is looking forward to them finding something. We haven’t heard anything about that 🤔 I wonder if it’s because she lies and exaggerates and has munchhausens.
I rest my case. Kind of funny how she has been banging on about how severe it is and one Google tells you otherwise. I bet she was desperate to have a new diagnosis of cluster headaches 🤣!

IMG_1828.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Are we really going ignore how she uploaded this picture of her mom?! She made her look like demon or the nun from that horror movie!

IMG_8385.jpg

I would be so pissed if someone uploaded such a horrid picture of me!

Reactions: 2
Wait so she's suddenly become so developmentally disabled that she needs to wheel her poor mum around to her own appointments to translate between her and the doctor? She doesn't understand doctors now?

Reactions: 10
She is honestly coming off as so childlike at times and seems to be regressing somewhat since the diagnosis. It's like if she is the most disabled/helpless individual that she doesn't need to take responsibility for her actions and behaviour. I do wonder what she'll suddenly have difficulties in next.

To be blunt,who is she going to take with her to the doctors when her mum is not around? I suppose she'll make a partner go with her but I can't see her siblings indulging her.

I can understand needing a parent for emotional support. I know that my mum comes into the doctors with my dad , partly as when it's mental health stuff my dad isn't reliable to give the right information and he gets overly anxious. Plus my mum prefers to be there with things like medications being discussed/bloods as she is a nurse and she likes to know what's happening.

But I don't understand why Beckie needs her mum to translate and speak to doctors for her. If anything, Beckie is rather competent in moaning to them and all of us about her ailments. I do wonder if she believes that if she has her mum speaking for her , the doctors must believe her.

She goes come off as so childish at the moment and it's even worse when you remember that she is nearly 31.

Reactions: 7
She is honestly coming off as so childlike at times and seems to be regressing somewhat since the diagnosis. It's like if she is the most disabled/helpless individual that she doesn't need to take responsibility for her actions and behaviour. I do wonder what she'll suddenly have difficulties in next.

To be blunt,who is she going to take with her to the doctors when her mum is not around? I suppose she'll make a partner go with her but I can't see her siblings indulging her.

I can understand needing a parent for emotional support. I know that my mum comes into the doctors with my dad , partly as when it's mental health stuff my dad isn't reliable to give the right information and he gets overly anxious. Plus my mum prefers to be there with things like medications being discussed/bloods as she is a nurse and she likes to know what's happening.

But I don't understand why Beckie needs her mum to translate and speak to doctors for her. If anything, Beckie is rather competent in moaning to them and all of us about her ailments. I do wonder if she believes that if she has her mum speaking for her , the doctors must believe her.

She goes come off as so childish at the moment and it's even worse when you remember that she is nearly 31.
Tbf I think a lot of it must come from her being groomed at a very young age by a man older than her parents. I wonder if that's kept her developmentally stunted

Tbf I think a lot of it must come from her being groomed at a very young age by a man older than her parents. I wonder if that's kept her developmentally stunted
I agree with you with that. I do feel that she has been very coddled by her parents as well, largely as a result of her health /mental health problems.

I do feel bad for Beckie a lot of the time. I do wonder what she could have ended up doing on YouTube as she was one of my favourites to watch. She turned down a lot of opportunities such as writing a book ect and I think that she put people off her because of her attitude/lack of content.
I just find it rather sad to see her regress this much other the last few years on her stories.

She’s actually holding hands with mannequin 😂 this is so funny hahaha. The fact that she’s labelled it “perfect man” says it all really doesn’t it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need a beckie translator for her stairs video, what is she talking about?

Reactions: 2
I need a beckie translator for her stairs video, what is she talking about?
It seemed like she was struggling to just reel off a list of consecutive years. Although duck knows why she has years listed down the stairs on pieces of paper.

Reactions: 1
Its folders/binders for each year, im guessing she has collected all documentation/correspondance from drs/hospital so she can give them as "evidence" of her migraines lasting for years

Why has she made them "2014/2015, 2015/2016" like they're football seasons? You're doing one folder per year anyway, just do one folder for 2014 and one for 2015. This makes no sense in any way and I can't stop thinking about it

I don't know why I'm so hung up on this, which is probably the LEAST psychotic thing she's uploaded in months. Her next post after that was a re-upload photo of her holding a mannequins hand. She's dragging her (ACTUALLY disabled) mum to hospitals because she's claiming she's too disabled to communicate with doctors. She's posting videos of herself gawping at deodorant with her mum in the wheelchair parked off to the side. She's went so far downhill in such a quick time it's pretty wild

Reactions: 8
Why has she made them "2014/2015, 2015/2016" like they're football seasons? You're doing one folder per year anyway, just do one folder for 2014 and one for 2015. This makes no sense in any way and I can't stop thinking about it
Probably thinking in school/uni years, with the summer starting the next year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.